Vibrate feels funny

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
So I was texting yesterday and all of a sudden my vibrate on tap feels different. I'm think the vibrator is going bad. I ordered another one, just $6 and seems to be pretty easy to change, but still, I've only had my replacement for 3 months since it bootlooped. Should I call LG or VZW or just fix it myself?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you try to fix it yourself and something goes wrong, then the warranty on this phone will presumably be void. If it were me, I'd contact Verizon or your insurance program.

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
If you try to fix it yourself and something goes wrong, then the warranty on this phone will presumably be void. If it were me, I'd contact Verizon or your insurance program.
This makes sense to me. Going through official channels might help avoid problems if you needed the warranty in the future.

The vibrate on mine started to feel weird after a few months. Kind of "loose", like there would sometimes be a small click when it would start to vibrate. It felt like something was going wrong, so I turned off vibrate while tapping, to reduce wear and tear on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia