UK release date

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I emailed LG uk regarding whether the app draw will ever become an option with the official release but got the following email:

Hi,

Thank you for your query regarding the LG G5 and I am glad to hear that you are excited about its launch.*

There is a chance that this option may make it to the phone, however, as far as I am aware it is not included on the normal launcher of the phone. Unfortunately we will not be made aware of whether this feature will be included in the normal launcher of the phone until the phone is released to the public.

What I would suggest you doing is going in to a retailer once the phone is available to the public and they will be able to brief you on these sorts of details before you decide to purchase the handset. The global launch of the G5 is April 1st, and the phone will become available from UK retailers as follows:

17th April: CPW, EE, Vodaphone

24th April: o2

I apologise that I have been unable to answer your query today.

Should you need any more assistance, please do not hesitate to get back in touch and I will be happy to help. If you need to reply please click the additional questions link below.*

I hope you are happy with the service I have personally provided, if you are, please take the time to fill out a short survey at the bottom of this email. It is based solely on my efforts for you. I appreciate all feedback given!*

Thank you in advance and I hope you have a good day.*

Kind regards*

Autumn
LG Electronics UK Help desk*

So looks like the actual release date (in the UK at least) is later than hoped.

Posted via the Android Central App