Official 'I just pre-ordered my LG G5' Thread!

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered yesterday with EE (in the UK), with a free pair of B&o play h3 headphones and a free B&o play s3 bluetooth speaker! Also went with Titan!

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

jlarkins08

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Okay so I was looking forward to this phone but since my m8 updated to marshmallow I am in heaven.. and that price tag on the g5 is a little high for me especially when I don't need to upgrade.. but good luck LG it's a great looking phone with really cool features, I will definitely follow it to see how sales and reviews are going! 👌

Dazo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping Sprint has a similar deal to T-mobile's with the goodies, or better. Doubt it though.

dreasy

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I have ordered from EE here in the UK - I've gone for the gold colour. Love the freebies they're giving away! B&O Headphones and Bluetooth speaker.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Woo! This is exciting! Happy for those of you that have pre-ordered... make sure to let us know your first impressions once you get your hands on the G5!

Jan Suhr

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I did pre-ordered one yesterday here in Sweden, provider is Tele2. Camera module for free for pre-orders. Delivery will start on April 7th.

Vin

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Verizon and Best Buy offering the VZW variant. Verizon was $26/month with 360 cam and extra battery and cradle. If you buy $199 on 2 year contract you get nothing.

Best Buy was $99 on 2 year contract for VZW with extra battery and cradle. No 360 cam.

I went with Best Buy.

fresca2u

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I have a silver G5 coming from Verizon as well. Pretty excited - I don't get new phones very often, so this is a big deal for me. Looking forward to retiring my S4.

taco-man

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I have been trying to pre-order on Verizon, but it directs me to the Customer Protection Dept.
I got through to them, they asked me questions, sent a PIN to my phone for validation. Told
me everything is good now, but I can't get past the "Please Call" screen. Anybody else have
this problem?

taco-man

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I have been trying to pre-order on Verizon, but it directs me to the Customer Protection Dept.
I got through to them, they asked me questions, sent a PIN to my phone for validation. Told
me everything is good now, but I can't get past the "Please Call" screen. Anybody else have
this problem?

I got it figured out. The pay-in-full option is not available for online pre-order. I had to choose the monthly payment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XCman