modular idea

disney4life2005

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I love taking pictures with my g4. The only downfall is ost that will drain the battery. So my idea is for a mod for a view finder and camera button to save the screen from being constantly on..maybe a quick 2 sec preview but id like to keep the screen off as much as possible...just an idea

Taking only my G4 and my Re-camera into the Parks.

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
That would be the lgg9? I hope sooner. I also hope they dont just do this for a cycle and drop it

That will all depend on how well the idea is received by the buying public. If it's a hit then they will likely carry it over, if its not a hit then they'll drop it like a hot potato and put it in the "tried it, but it didn't work" category. Either way, youve got to admire them for trying it, and IMO if it does take off it has interesting potential

Posted via the Android Central App

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I love taking pictures with my g4. The only downfall is ost that will drain the battery. So my idea is for a mod for a view finder and camera button to save the screen from being constantly on..maybe a quick 2 sec preview but id like to keep the screen off as much as possible...just an idea

Taking only my G4 and my Re-camera into the Parks.
That's actually a really good idea and one of the better module ideas I've heard. I wouldn't use it personally since I barely take pictures, but being able to pull your phone out and take a picture without having to turn your screen on or guess where the camera is pointing is genius. Plus there's the added benefit of saving battery by not having to keep your screen on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad