lg g5 not shipping until April 11th 😠

Gazbut

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi all
Just had a text from carphone warehouse telling me that my pre ordered lg g5 won't be available until April 11th 😠
Apparently delay caused by a manufacturing fault!
Has anyone else been told this?
Cheers
Gazbut

Posted via the Android Central App

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard a thing yet from EE. I'd be pretty annoyed if it as late as the 11th. But it looks like it will probably be closer to that than tomorrow.

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Just had a text from ee, my delivery is for tomorrow! Might be the b&o stuff but excited now! Sorry for those who have to wait!

orbital247

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
RadiantDuck ... no way they would tease you and just ship the free B&O stuff first surely... this gives me hope that my Vodafone predorder may ship for tomorrow also as they said it would yesterday .... still no sms/mail though ..:confused:

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
RadiantDuck ... no way they would tease you and just ship the free B&O stuff first surely... this gives me hope that my Vodafone predorder may ship for tomorrow also as they said it would yesterday .... still no sms/mail though ..:confused:

Here's hoping! I was convinced that it would be after the 8th as Amazon has it for this and carphone warehouse delaying it. Just have to get through work.....

Gazbut

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Are you guys in the UK.? Like I said when I started the thread. Been told I have to wait until 11th April. Carphone warehouse and Vodafone 😠

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton