Recieved LG G5

tomkat64

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
A great phone very intuitive and easy to use. Feels good in the hand rounded top. Got titan shade. Works faster than my LG G4. Went to local AT&T store quick set up.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey great...congrats on yr new phone...how's it...compared to lg g4...size wise against the g4
...plz let us know battery life after few days of use and what else came in the box

Posted via My Awesome Lumia 950 ds red and gold or LG G4 or surface pro 4

tomkat64

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Slightly smaller than G4. Just did first full recharge. Charged faster than G4. Probably have to cycle charge a few times.New processor faster. Screen excellent. Feels great in hand rounded top.

Posted via the Android Central App

tp2386

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I can't find the homescreen option with the app drawer. I just see the option for easy home, and no app drawer. Anyone else? Att version by the way.

Madscotsman

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I can't find the homescreen option with the app drawer. I just see the option for easy home, and no app drawer. Anyone else? Att version by the way.

I've had a my device in hand for a little over two weeks now, not in mine either, my guess is that it's something coming down the pipe in a software update.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
That particular sub menu does not show up on the current crop of devices, will most likely be added through a software update at a later time

Well i guess they did listen to the general online public when they all cried blasphemy with its removal.

I thought it was always there to remove.

Landon1983

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
That particular sub menu does not show up on the current crop of devices, will most likely be added through a software update at a later time

Yep, wife just got hers today and we aren't seeing it. I told her to just get another launcher but it would be nice to have it already built in like was being advertised. I'm sure it'll come down eventually.

tomkat64

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
No the top and bottom bezel have a plastic tape on them. I thought l had chipped the phone. I peeled off phone is fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC