I don't know guys.......eh

mattdamiz85

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I was planning on going down to the local AT&T and buying the LG G5 today. But after reading alot of the material I've seen so far I have my doubts. Suddenly my V10 is looking golden. May ride this G5 debacle out and wait for something more solid. What about you folks?

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
wow....so now phones are like 6 month use then throw away? You cant be serious to think your V10 is already used up or borked without any chance to be better functioning?

Or do you just mean that you cant figure out how to tweak it enough to make it work as good as when new with all your apps loaded on it?

But, I do agree....pretty hard choice to choose the G5 until it gets vetted with much more use than the first day or two after release. Give it 2-4 weeks to shake out and make a decision. Look at all the people that where overwhelmed with awesome newness with the Samsung S7....and now have cracks in the back glass and fingerprints everywhere....haaaa jk.

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
From everything I've seen so far, the V10 looks like it's still the better phone

Yup....easily the V10 seems much better in build quality at the least. The G5 should not be a "G"....nor a "V".....it should be a "M" for modular. Its nothing close to the G series and far far from the V. This is a totally different animal all together.

Can I get a V in a 5.5 or 5.4? That would be the phone I would want from LG now after using the G4 for a month or so.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I was planning on going down to the local AT&T and buying the LG G5 today. But after reading alot of the material I've seen so far I have my doubts. Suddenly my V10 is looking golden. May ride this G5 debacle out and wait for something more solid. What about you folks?

Posted via the Android Central App

You can still go down and see for yourself. Don't take online opinions as your deterrent. Find out for yourself. :)