got the g5 and i really like it

damiand2002

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
After reading all the reviews i ruled this phone out. I read about the bad battery and about the way it felt. I also read about the horrible build quality. Well i went with the s7 and really liked it, but i still wanted to go and see it in person. Well i saw it and i really dont know why people trash this phone so much. I saw 3 models and they were all in perfect condition. And the screen is awsome. Very bright. I liked it so much that i got me one and i love it. Love the speed and how it feels in the hand. Sure it doesnt have an app drawer but i really dont seem to miss it. I hear its coming soon so it will just be an extra for me. I really like this phone. Would totally recommend it. So my s7 is going for sale on ebay.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I had purchased the G5 and shortly after I thought that I should have considered the S7 and the S7 edge. When I looked at the S7 I couldn't see going to a smaller screen. I did like the edge but I like preferred the size of the G5 and the shiny metal of the edge didn't do anything for me. In addition, the price difference was a bit too much even if I left the promo items for the G5 out of the equation. The only thing missing from the G5 is wireless charging but I can live with that.

Posted via the Android Central App

rcpa

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm happy with mine too.

I too thought the S7 was too small. I would have preferred for the G5 to have a 5.5 screen like my G3 and like the S7 Edge. I never considered the S7 Edge because the rounded edges means there's always a distracting glare on both sides of the screen. The rounded edges might look cool, but they're not very functional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC