Free Battery and 360 Camera Promo

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if the people that have submitted it have received an approved email about it. My first request for the 360 camera was denied and I resubmitted and now it's been pending for the last 4 day (fingers crossed). As for the free battery and case it says in processing so I'm hoping that's good news that it will be approved. Anyone have experience with these free promo stuff ( this is the first time I've ever submitted one). Thanks for any info.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering if the people that have submitted it have received an approved email about it. My first request for the 360 camera was denied and I resubmitted and now it's been pending for the last 4 day (fingers crossed). As for the free battery and case it says in processing so I'm hoping that's good news that it will be approved. Anyone have experience with these free promo stuff ( this is the first time I've ever submitted one). Thanks for any info.

My status says submitted. Why do you have 2 requests?
I submitted 1 request for everything.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I was given two websites to submit for the free gifts.

https://lgg5launchpromo.com/G5/home.mfs
Free LG 360 CAM with purchase of LG G5 at T-Mobile

Did you have one that submitted for both?

I used the same link you did. I bought mine through Verizon and it had two links but one was for purchases made by 3/31 and the other after. If you purchased by 3/31 you got camera, battery and cradle. If you purchased after you only got battery and cradle.

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I was given a confirmation for my 360 Cam (T-Mobile), but have not yet received a confirmation for the Battery Promo. This is par for the course for LG though - I remember the same for the G4.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I was given a confirmation for my 360 Cam (T-Mobile), but have not yet received a confirmation for the Battery Promo. This is par for the course for LG though - I remember the same for the G4.

Are you referring to original email confirmation?
I went back and looked at mine and it says I will be notified of approval 3 to 5 business days. That was on the first so they are a little behind.

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
No. I have an email that says my 360 Cam submission was approved and that shipping may take 6-8 weeks.

Stephen33

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering about this myself, I entered my submission on April 1, and it stills says "submitted". Not a big deal really, as this singular battery easily gets me through one day, just seems odd.

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
So you got a second email ?How long ago did you submit?

I submitted on April 1 (around 7PM PT for those wondering). I submitted both claims then (Camera first, battery second) and having been through this drill before with rebates and special offers with LG and T-Mo, I followed everything to a T. I purchased in-store and not online.

On April 6 they sent me:

[Vansmack],

Your Free LG 360 CAM with purchase of LG G5 at T-Mobile claim has been accepted.

Please allow up to 6 weeks for fulfillment.

Thank you,
LG Mobile Rebates Customer Care

Chiggin4

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Submitted mine on April 5th, of which I purchased/preordered the G5 on March 31st through Verizon. As of today (April 12th) my status still says "submitted". I went to https://lgg5launchpromo.com/G5/track.mfs to track my status. I'm really hoping that things go through and are approved (included a picture of the IMEI and Receipt in my submission).

droidman401

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Same here..just now received approval email for 360 cam(4/12 5:30 ET )...nothing yet as far as the free battery promo is concerned tho

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21