LG G5 Swype keyboard Disappears

mBlade_akita

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I just got the lg g5 the other day and ° right away I installed the swype keyboard. It ° imported my words from my s4 fine and according to the play store, it's up to date.

Lately it's been dropping the keyboard half way, it still shows the ° word suggestions, but that's it. I can't tap on the txt box to bring it up, I have to hit back, then tap on it. Or I rotate the phone and back and it comes back until the next time.

Btw, °° while I wrote this, I have been placing a ' ° ' when it crashes. It's very annoying. Has anybody else been having this problem?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got the lg g5 the other day and ° right away I installed the swype keyboard. It ° imported my words from my s4 fine and according to the play store, it's up to date.

Lately it's been dropping the keyboard half way, it still shows the ° word suggestions, but that's it. I can't tap on the txt box to bring it up, I have to hit back, then tap on it. Or I rotate the phone and back and it comes back until the next time.

Btw, °° while I wrote this, I have been placing a ' ° ' when it crashes. It's very annoying. Has anybody else been having this problem?

Welcome to Android Central!

I would email the developer to see when they are going to update the keyboard to support Marshmallow if they have not yet.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member