Screen Protectors????

GeeksGuideTo

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
So I have a question for everyone. I just switched from a V10 to a G5 due to switching carriers. I had both a spigen slim armor and a spigen neo hybrid and never had issues with screen protectors on the V10. Now the G5 is a totally different story i can not for the life of me find a screen protector that works/fits correct with a case on the phone. I have the Neo Hybrid for the G5 and all the film ones start lifting primarily on the upper right corner. The glass ones are a little big and due to the slight curve on the glass you do not get a full seal on both the top and bottom. I am at a loss any suggestions would help. I even went as far as getting a Spigen branded screen protector thinking it would be cut right to with with their own case but no dice.

Thanks,
The Geek...

darkmage619

May 9, 2014
Visit site
There are no tempered glass screen protectors that cover the entire screen but I used this screen protector and it worked well for what it is but be warned it might take some good constant pressure to get the lower right hand corner to seal. I was able to apply it correctly three times.

GeeksGuideTo

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Thank you, the problem was not pressure to get it to stick it was the entire bottom and top that were lifting on the glass and on the plastic ones when ever i would put the screen protector on the corners would lift.

GeeksGuideTo

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Same issue with that one as well it peels up from the upper right when i put a case one it. I guess till Skinomi releases their new glass one (spoke with them and they are fixing the issues due to the curved screen) i will either have to go with no case or with no screen protector.

silentspeedz

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I had the exact same problem. I have a neo hybrid with an iq shield matte finish but the top left corner keeps peeling off cause the case pushes onto it. If anyone finds a good screen matte protector that fits well with a case on please let me know! Thinking about buying the spigen screen protector but I really want a matte finish one which they don't have as an option.