LG G5 Manual camera settings please

Lg g5 vs s7 edge

May 3, 2016
Visit site
My pics are coming up very grainy/blurred and also quite dark in auto settings,even outside unless I'm physically not under a tree or sum overhead shelter. Can anyone recommend the best manual setting I know everyone's environment settings are different but I'd like to try and get the best pic quality as possible not necessarily to show up my imperfections but just one that don't look grainy/pixely. My selfie cam I'm not liking one bit..I don'think it has manual settings(except beauty app scroll) unless it's set to what's on the rear camera settings.It's really bothering me as I'm contemplating to cancel and return my handset as I'm within my 14day cancel period, the hubby has the g4 handset so I assumed my pic quality would be the same at least if not better. What I love about the g4 the bright crisp pics without the detail of fine lines and imperfections so if anyone out there can help with the settings I'd appreciate it as there's no info out there even on YouTube surprisingly.I bought this phone purposely for the hype of the camera

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Take it back if you're not getting at least the same picture quality as the G4.

I have both and find the G5 just slightly better, but it's never worse.

Manual settings will not fix problems with auto settings unless you understand the basics of photography (light, focus aperture, etc). There are no "best" settings for manual as the purpose is to be able to adjust to any surroundings to capture different looks for photos.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lg g5 vs s7 edge

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Thank you vansmack it's been stressing me I'm hoping to make a visit to the store to see if they can help but if you don't mind me asking how do you take your pics on auto or manual and if you do choose manual then are u adjusting it each time according to the surroundings (which makes sense I know ) or do u have it set on something more or less good enough for any conditions.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Thank you vansmack it's been stressing me I'm hoping to make a visit to the store to see if they can help but if you don't mind me asking how do you take your pics on auto or manual and if you do choose manual then are u adjusting it each time according to the surroundings (which makes sense I know ) or do u have it set on something more or less good enough for any conditions.

Hi, are you referring to the front facing camera or rear in your original question?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87