LG G5 NFC Issues

jojo1281

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site
I just got an LG G5 and I'm trying to use the NFC to transfer my files from my Nexus 6 to the G5, but every time I try all that happens is that the setup screen for Android pay pops up on the G5. So, I went through the motions of setting it up because I thought that was the only way to get past it. Well, now when I try the transfer, a window pops up on the G5 saying that Android pay can't be used right now. Has anyone else had this problem and do you what is going wrong??? Thank you

rexbitz

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Its funny that you just mentioned that. I just upgraded from the nexus 6 to the lg5 today. What I had to do was move them up and down on the back sides opposite ditextions. It took me a couple of tries at the store before I traded in my nexus.

tabberkev

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
The NFC antenna is where the camera lenses are, so you have to overlap the phones vertically quite a bit, rather than have them lined up back to back exactly. I saw instructions about it somewhere, possibly the first time I used NFC the phone told me about it. No idea why Android Pay would pop up though, that's weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad