Software update

Sandancer1

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the middle of receiving a software update, 492mb. Described I think as stability and functionality update. I'm in UK on unlocked phone.

Sandancer1

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Slight correction to above post.
I'm in the middle of receiving a software update, 492mb. Described I think as usability and functionality update, also includes June security patch. I'm in UK on unlocked phone.

cache11

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I got a 576 mb update this morning and I am on T Mobile. It didn't say what was included or maybe I just missed it. I have been having a random delay on the fingerprint scanner where sometimes it takes 10 to 15 seconds to open. It happens 3 to 5 times a day so its pretty aggravating. Since the update its been perfect so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Update: Got excited for nothing. FP scanner is back to its normal lag, but replacement unit will be here Saturday.
Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
I was just going to post asking about this. T-mobile carrier here and received it or saw it this morning ~500mb. Anything special in this. I'd love for t-mobile to allow me to select auto brightness baseline lol.

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I was just going to post asking about this. T-mobile carrier here and received it or saw it this morning ~500mb. Anything special in this. I'd love for t-mobile to allow me to select auto brightness baseline lol.

I'm expecting this and better bluetooth connections in phone mode.

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm on the unlocked version in the US (RS988) and I am still on the April update. Anyone else with this phone that has the latest update?

Posted via the Android Central App

Edward Berg

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
I have same phone When i checked with lg they told me they have no planned up dates for this phone Dont know if we can get patches or not. [Email removed by moderator]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress