Bluetooth Messaging.

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm having a heck of time trying to figure out how to make my g5 do Bluetooth messaging. My old lumias just do it when paired to my car.
Any help from anyone please.
Thanks for the help m

Posted via the Android Central App

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a heck of time trying to figure out how to make my g5 do Bluetooth messaging. My old lumias just do it when paired to my car.
Any help from anyone please.
Thanks for the help m

That's probably going to rely just as much on the car as on the phone. What car are you driving? Have you given the car permission to read the notifications in Settings->Notifications, then see what has notification access.

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
That's probably going to rely just as much on the car as on the phone. What car are you driving? Have you given the car permission to read the notifications in Settings->Notifications, then see what has notification access.

Yes sir. It says phone doesn't have Bluetooth messaging. But all my old lumias did it. Even the $30 640 links right up.
Maybe an app is needed?

jek48

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Mabye this solution might work -

I've not had a problem with this phone, but my Galaxy S5 was touchy. When I bought a new car, it would only pair with my phone if it was the FIRST device I paired on that phone. I already had some bluetooth speakers paired with my device, and I had to unpair/erase those devices from my phone. Only then would my car connect. I had the phone replaced when I damaged it, and the same thing happened. My car wouldn't pair with my phone unless it was the first device I paired on the phone. I hope this helps.