WiFi turning off on it's own after factory reset + Wifi KeepAlive

InfoBlue

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello, this problem has absolutely plagued me today as WiFi on my phone is incredibly important to what I do. I have just factory reset my phone, as well as downloaded WiFi KeepAlive and installed it manually with a computer. Is anyone having this issue and knows a fix? I'd really prefer not to have to go to a rogers store or something. Much appreciated :)

Edit: I also wanted to state that "Keep Wi-Fi on when screen is off" is on and the "Switch to Mobile data" is off.
Edit #2: I am taking it to a rogers store to see if they can assist with this problem. I will report back with what they say.
Edit #3: Rogers has told me they have to send it in for repairs :( backed to my cracked iphone for now I guess :/

Last edited:

wmogz

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Hello, this problem has absolutely plagued me today as WiFi on my phone is incredibly important to what I do. I have just factory reset my phone, as well as downloaded WiFi KeepAlive and installed it manually with a computer. Is anyone having this issue and knows a fix? I'd really prefer not to have to go to a rogers store or something. Much appreciated :)

Edit: I also wanted to state that "Keep Wi-Fi on when screen is off" is on and the "Switch to Mobile data" is off.
Edit #2: I am taking it to a rogers store to see if they can assist with this problem. I will report back with what they say.
Edit #3: Rogers has told me they have to send it in for repairs :( backed to my cracked iphone for now I guess :/

wmogz

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
I had a very similar issue to yours. I went to Battery and power settings.... Battery usage...... Ignore optimization and selected WiFi... That seems to have sorted my WiFi disconnection issue

hack14u

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I had a very similar issue to yours. I went to Battery and power settings.... Battery usage...... Ignore optimization and selected WiFi... That seems to have sorted my WiFi disconnection issue
Going to try this today. Just got the phone yesterday and I get the same thing. Will report back to let others know if it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nephalem42