Homemade wireless charger

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I believe you can get a back for the device with the wireless charging coil, and then you can use any QI wireless charger...

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
But the point of this is that u don't have to rest your phone on the charging pad in order for it to charge. This says up to 50ft

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I seen it on facebook months ago... After watching it ehhhh maybe it might work...... More likely it will burn ur house down

Im Broken

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
There are so many reasons I love YouTube. Then are the jerkoffs who post dumb things like this. It doesn't work. Don't bother. Don't try it. If you see aluminum foil in a vid it's a troll job 99% of the time.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
In order to do that the conventional way, you would have to have a massive magnetic field that would require a power station to fuel. And the resultant magnetic fields would fry all your devices and you.. the laws of physics apply here. That is a load of codswallop.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
In order to do that the conventional way, you would have to have a massive magnetic field that would require a power station to fuel. And the resultant magnetic fields would fry all your devices and you.. the laws of physics apply here. That is a load of codswallop.

Theres a second video after the first that is similar but using a black cable. You can see that when he turns on the power that the video was stopped and restarted so the charging symbol is just an animation that he turns on. The foil serves no purpose and the wires aren't coiled properly. Like others have stated you would need to transmit a much higher voltage for it to transmit distances. If it could be done safely and efficiently it would have been done already

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz