Just picked up a G5 cheap

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a G5 at Best buy for $5 a month for 24 months. Pretty sure they are doing it for all carriers. That's $120 bucks for a pretty decent phone. It also comes with a free spare battery.

JRDEMASKUS

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought a used, like new, G5 last week with spare charger and battery, plus car charger, with an OtterBox Defender.
$235, off contract, no activation fee.
I get a $24 discount with ATT, each month, for each line that is off contract. I have 4 lines, all off contract,"post paid" Family Share plan.
One line, off contract saves $576 over 24 months.
Your ON Contract device would cost, $696 over 24 months. Plus the $45 activation fee.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Not on contract, its the next plan. The cost over 2 years is $120 for the phone. No activation fee on my fan discount.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
It was a 3 day sale last week. I got an e-mail and it was on there. Keep an eye out, they may do it again with the G6 coming out.
We did have to trade in our old phones, but that was for AT&T, and the Next plan. They gave me a prepaid label to mail them to AT&T.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I saw that, but last week is was $5 for all carriers. I grabbed them for AT&T. This phone is a steal for that price. I really like it so far.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I saw the $5 per month deal two weeks ago for Verizon @ BB. My GF needed a new phone but she couldn't decide if she liked the G5 or not. A week later she decided to upgrade but the price went up to $15 a month. Still $360 new is not a bad deal for a phone with those kind of specs.

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I saw the $5 per month deal two weeks ago for Verizon @ BB. My GF needed a new phone but she couldn't decide if she liked the G5 or not. A week later she decided to upgrade but the price went up to $15 a month. Still $360 new is not a bad deal for a phone with those kind of specs.

Just picked up the Sprint variant earlier this week for ~$5 a month. Had been looking to replace my wife's Galaxy S4 for a while now. Figured for $120 I got a steal. Granted, have only had the phone for a few days, but don't understand the hate. I could personally care less about the modular aspect. The phone is responsive, has some great features and IMO isn't as ugly as people make it out to be.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Good for U, and good luck with it. I've had the phone for about 3 weeks now, and absolutely love it. I also don't understand the hate on this phone. I personally like the looks of it, the screen is bright and crisp, and I'm loving the camera. Samsung and Apple pretty much have the public brainwashed in my opinion. Even when I was buying G5 at Best Buy, the sales rep tried steering me towards a Galaxy S7, as they were on sale with a BB gift card.

mikey1273

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Id like to find a deal like that for an unlocked phone but not sure how the Best Buy deal works if you have to sign up for service. The bf really likes the cameras on my G5 and his iphone 5s 16gb is always out of storage or close to it that photos and things need deleted or move to the cloud to update ios and apps. The G5s expandable storage would solve that but he wants to use straight talk not a full price provider.

revelations65

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
I do not have any issues with the G5 great camera fast decent battery I have no reason to upgrade
So if you grab one your getting a great phone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21