LG G5 conflict

Mar 18, 2017
Visit site
My recently purchased unlocked LG G5 is working very well. Although I have received the 2017-01-01 security patch and, to my delight, Google Assistant I have not yet received the Nougat update and after reading the many pros and cons regarding Nougat I am beginning to wonder if I should stay with Marshmallow. I am concerned about storage/memory issues. My phone came with 32GB and I also installed a SanDisk 64GB memory card which is efficiently storing my photos. I have not installed any new apps on the phone but LG does have a lot of bloatware. So far the phone has used 13.21GB out of the 32.00. I am wondering how much room I will have if and when I update to Nougat. I am concerned about having sufficient storage for future app updates. I had purchased a Moto G4 Plus but returned it due to heating issues and battery drainage and I like the operating features and look of the LG better, but if I am going tonhave storage issues I will return the LG as well. Guidance would be very much appreciated.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My recently purchased unlocked LG G5 is working very well. Although I have received the 2017-01-01 security patch and, to my delight, Google Assistant I have not yet received the Nougat update and after reading the many pros and cons regarding Nougat I am beginning to wonder if I should stay with Marshmallow. I am concerned about storage/memory issues. My phone came with 32GB and I also installed a SanDisk 64GB memory card which is efficiently storing my photos. I have not installed any new apps on the phone but LG does have a lot of bloatware. So far the phone has used 13.21GB out of the 32.00. I am wondering how much room I will have if and when I update to Nougat. I am concerned about having sufficient storage for future app updates. I had purchased a Moto G4 Plus but returned it due to heating issues and battery drainage and I like the operating features and look of the LG better, but if I am going tonhave storage issues I will return the LG as well. Guidance would be very much appreciated.
You should be fine with 32 and Nougat

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad