I know it's early days (as I write this the G6 isn't even out yet!), but I'm already seeing cases and accessories pop up online!

Share your best case and accessory finds for the LG G6 right here. It'll help all of us accessories our G6's with the absolute best!
    03-24-2017 03:12 PM
    I wasn't expecting my T-Mobile pre-order to be here for a few days. When I found out it really was going to be here yesterday, I had to hurry and find a case from Amazon that would ship same day. I prefer wallet/folio type cases and found this one for 10 bucks. It fits well and looks good.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5724604
    03-24-2017 09:10 PM
    I grabbed a SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro to start with and love it. Ive got 2 sets of tempered glass protectors coming Monday, one of which is .33mm thick so Im hoping to pop the built in screen protector out of the case and use the tempered glass instead. I also ordered a Spigen Rough Armor case for that super thin feeling.

Heres the Supcase...

Best Cases & Accessories for the LG G6-img_20170324_123000.jpg

Best Cases & Accessories for the LG G6-img_20170324_123004.jpg
    03-24-2017 11:15 PM
    I got the UAG case. Fits great and looks amazing.
    03-25-2017 01:06 AM
    Best Cases & Accessories for the LG G6-img_20170325_194947309.jpgBest Cases & Accessories for the LG G6-img_20170325_195031619.jpgBest Cases & Accessories for the LG G6-img_20170325_195037901.jpg

I got a rinke clear case which I really like. This spigen case has nice protection, a little more slippery than I thought it would be.
    03-25-2017 07:57 PM
    Anyone found a bumper case?
    03-26-2017 12:12 AM
    Bought this case off of Amazon. It literally is the exact same case as the Spigen Thin Fit, without the branding and for $3 less.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MUA5H52/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    03-26-2017 02:41 PM
    Today I got my spigen rough armor case and 2 sets of tempered screen protectors.

The spigen case is very slim and comfortable. Wish it had a bit more grip but Ive owned these for all phones I have so I knew what I was getting.

Now onto the screen protectors.

Supershieldz 3 pack available here for 7.99: https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Sup...cUvbUpU5727559

There is no tabs to grab it and adjust the placement so I rolled up some tape, stuck it to the top and used it as a handle. This screen is edge to edge and zero room for misalignment. When I say zero I mean absolutely zero. If you dont line it up correctly and you put a case on the case will lift the screen protector. It feels great to use but does have a slight "drag" to it like its got a coating on it for the fingerprints. Speaking of fingerprints, they do show up but not nearly as bad as the standard screen. Overall I like it and will keep it on.

iCarez 2 pack available here for 7.95: https://www.amazon.com/iCarez-Temper...cUvbUpU5727559

Its slightly narrower than the supershieldz but slightly taller than the supershieldz. If you read above about the supershieldz being edge to edge then you already know, taller is not better what so ever. It is too tall to sit properly on the phone. Period, end of review, nothing more to say, it sucks, move on...

Now onto my plan I had from day 1. I bought the supcase specifically to remove the built in screen protector and use a tempered glass one. My thought was Id have the best of both worlds with durability and screen usage. That failed horribly. It all fits but when you get the outer shell on it buckles the tempered glass protector and lifts it off the screen. Thats not a good look at all and cost me 1 of my 3 supershieldz and my supcase. Ive ordered a new supcase because I like it so much but not sure Ill ever get to use it again.

Heres a pic of the phone in the Spigen case with the Supershieldz protector. There wont be any pics of the iCarez glass. If you read the above you know why but in case you didnt its because it sucks.

Best Cases & Accessories for the LG G6-img_20170327_121712.jpg
    03-27-2017 11:20 AM
    I got this UAG LG G6 Plasma Feather-Light Rugged. I have used it on several different smartphones and I really like it.

Amazon.com: UAG LG G6 Plasma Feather-Light Rugged [ICE] Military Drop Tested Phone Case

Best Cases & Accessories for the LG G6-51gtpaj7dul._sl500_.jpg
    03-28-2017 04:38 PM
    Went with the clear Rinke Prism
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases & Accessories for the LG G6-492752480.jpg  
    03-31-2017 09:30 AM
    Went with the clear Rinke Prism
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases & Accessories for the LG G6-1675233694.jpg  
    03-31-2017 09:32 AM
    Whatever you do, if you like the Otterbox DEFENDER case (which me being in construction is the case i have used for the last 7 or 8 phones), absolutely is NOT the case you want to have if you dont want the phone falling out of the belt holster.

Every DEFENDER case ive had has always had the back corners as deep pockets with the corners of the front (where the release tab is) rounded and cupped like the back, just shorter, allowing the phone to really snap in tight, and no way for the phone to just fall out. Well, the G6 DEFENDER case doesnt have those small cups on the tab side. The 'tab' is the only thing holding the phone in and as i was walking across the parking lot today, it just fell out. I knew when i first got it and installed it on the phone yesterday that i had a feeling this was going to happen as it just doesn't fit tight.

I called Otterbox today, and being the reputable (altho expensive co. they are), they are paying for shipping and going to refund my money on the case. When i talked to them and told the the engineering flaw with the case, they said they would pass the word on to those that need to know. Now, if they actually modify the way the holster is made remains to be seen.

I picked up the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro from Amazon, and its as close to the DEFENDER as any case ive ever seen, and the holster is actually damn near identical to what the normal DEFENDER holster is. So far i'm liking this case, and it seems like its as close to a DEFENDER case as you can get. The outer rubber shell isnt quite as grippy as the Otterbox, but its really close.
    03-31-2017 09:22 PM
    Whatever you do, if you like the Otterbox DEFENDER case (which me being in construction is the case i have used for the last 7 or 8 phones), absolutely is NOT the case you want to have if you dont want the phone falling out of the belt holster.

Every DEFENDER case ive had has always had the back corners as deep pockets with the corners of the front (where the release tab is) rounded and cupped like the back, just shorter, allowing the phone to really snap in tight, and no way for the phone to just fall out. Well, the G6 DEFENDER case doesnt have those small cups on the tab side. The 'tab' is the only thing holding the phone in and as i was walking across the parking lot today, it just fell out. I knew when i first got it and installed it on the phone yesterday that i had a feeling this was going to happen as it just doesn't fit tight.

I called Otterbox today, and being the reputable (altho expensive co. they are), they are paying for shipping and going to refund my money on the case. When i talked to them and told the the engineering flaw with the case, they said they would pass the word on to those that need to know. Now, if they actually modify the way the holster is made remains to be seen.

I picked up the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Pro from Amazon, and its as close to the DEFENDER as any case ive ever seen, and the holster is actually damn near identical to what the normal DEFENDER holster is. So far i'm liking this case, and it seems like its as close to a DEFENDER case as you can get. The outer rubber shell isnt quite as grippy as the Otterbox, but its really close.
    The SUPCASE is fantastic. It's also substantially cheaper at $15. I took the screen protector out of mine and added a Ringke ultra HD film protector to prevent any rainbowing. Best combo on any phone I've ever had.

04-01-2017 07:54 AM
    I got the caseology paralax. it is dual layered and fits very well. I considered the UAG, as I had that on my S6, but I couldn't really justify the price; I think I paid $24 for the S6 version 18 months ago, so $40 seems like a lot
    04-07-2017 12:07 PM
    I got this Spigen Rugged Armor case for mine.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5763830

I've been very happy with it. Fits well, has already taken several bumps and falls like a champ. It's grippy enough but not so grippy I can't get it in and out of my pockets. I got it for $11 on sale a few weeks ago.
    04-17-2017 12:22 PM
    Minimal design.
    04-17-2017 12:52 PM
    I got the Ringke Fusion. Great clear case to show off the platinum color.
    04-20-2017 12:45 PM