SlickWraps - Not previously a fan but....

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
the fit was actually pretty good on the G6. I think it's because of the chamfered edges. The fit on my iPhone 7 Plus was horrible because of the rounded edges. I didn't like how the fit and finish wasn't quite as perfect as my OCD demands. I ripped that one off practically immediately. On my HTC 10 I had a Nude wrap that was terrible because the glue on it could be seen right thru the clear skin as well as all the slight imperfections. It just made a gorgeous device look pitted and ugly. So for the LG G6 I got a skin that wasn't see thru but had a design. I got the StormTrooper because I felt it complemented the platinum G6 well. I only wanted the back skin but unfortunately they only sell the set. This is probably the first SW skin I'm happy with. Check out my YT vid here:

https://youtu.be/LXDYSZcsEgQ

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
the fit was actually pretty good on the G6. I think it's because of the chamfered edges. The fit on my iPhone 7 Plus was horrible because of the rounded edges. I didn't like how the fit and finish wasn't quite as perfect as my OCD demands. I ripped that one off practically immediately. On my HTC 10 I had a Nude wrap that was terrible because the glue on it could be seen right thru the clear skin as well as all the slight imperfections. It just made a gorgeous device look pitted and ugly. So for the LG G6 I got a skin that wasn't see thru but had a design. I got the StormTrooper because I felt it complemented the platinum G6 well. I only wanted the back skin but unfortunately they only sell the set. This is probably the first SW skin I'm happy with. Check out my YT vid here:

https://youtu.be/LXDYSZcsEgQ

I've been pretty happy with their products, but their customer service is the worst I've ever seen.

The one I had on my 7 Plus was really tricky. It's almost impossible not to stretch those thin pieces that wrap around the sides, but it didn't bother me too much. I also had one on both of my Note 7's.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Great to see you are enjoying your skin. I'm also a personal fan of the storm trooper design :D They so awesome!

That is definitely one of the downsides with skins. The more rounded the device is, the harder it is for the sin to fit nicely. I always watch a couple reviews of skins with the device before I purchase. Just to make sure things work well.

Slickwraps & Dbrand are definitely my go to skin companies. Maybe even UKarbon. :)

Graymonkey

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site

Nothing personal, my friend, but I stopped watching your video when you got to the "I had to cover up the fingerprint scanner so now it doesn't work" part. That's one of the best parts of a new(er) cell phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463