LG G6 Looking Amazing

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
A new LG G6 Image render released today looks absolutely incredible. Sadly, I don't think Verizon will let me Trade in my V20 on a 24 month payment plan without paying for the rest of the phone.

This is the Link for the post I found it from:
http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-g6-leaked-image-744780/
The new leaked image shows only the top half of the LG G6, though.

If it doesn't have the HiFi dac I'm not interested..... I'll wait for V30 but truthfully V20 doesn't need anything as far as I'm concerned so I'm good for 24

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Unless it has some amazing battery life, I can't consider a phone without a removable battery. V20's battery is far too average for me to be hopeful about the G6.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
If the phone looks as good as I'm hoping it does and has the rumored specs and they can keep the price down, I might dump the V20 and pick it up.

vwite

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Unless it has some amazing battery life, I can't consider a phone without a removable battery. V20's battery is far too average for me to be hopeful about the G6.

Same here, I hope they keep the removable batteryand better battery life on the V series

jabtano

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I use this device all day and I get a full day out of my battery. I have used some tricks the second screen if you just keep say your signature showing live rather than the app list. for some reason I found that was a big improment.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
With Samsung hurting from the Note 7 debacle, this could be the chance LG has to take a bite out of the competition especially if some are hesitant on buying the S8. I personally will wait and see if the S8 has an Edge version or a flat screen and a plus size model like rumored instead of the Edge version. If they only have an Edge version I might give the G6 a look but would rather wait for the Note 8 then.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
A new LG G6 Image render released today looks absolutely incredible. Sadly, I don't think Verizon will let me Trade in my V20 on a 24 month payment plan without paying for the rest of the phone.

This is the Link for the post I found it from:
This could be the first real look at the upcoming LG G6
The new leaked image shows only the top half of the LG G6, though.

Looking really good! Where is that drool emoticon when you need it haha. Anything from 80% screen to body ratio is great but when you start to hit that 90% range. Things get really interesting! :D

Thanks for sharing OP!

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
If true and they are stuck with the 821 then the price better be $599 or less.

Agreed. If they put in the 830 or 835, Then people are a little more flexible when it comes to pricing and anything up to $699 would be alright. But if its going to be the 821 (which is still fantastic) and runs super fast. Then prices have to start to dip into the $599 range. Who really cares about the new 'AD Wi-fi' speeds lol. People barely are able to use the full speed of AC anyway. The 821 is still perfect in my books.

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
With no removable battery and an 821 and an lcd screen there's pretty much no incentive to upgrade from the v20. You'd be much better off picking up a v20 off of Craigslist if you haven't upgraded already since I've seen them for as low as $350 in my area.

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Although I'm sure the G6 will look spectacular with its screen - to - body ratio, I'm loving the DAC and the second screen (which I initially thought was just a novelty) of the V20.

After the initial "oohs and aahs" of the upcoming release of the G6, I'm sure a lot of us will be glad we remained with the V20. I know I will...
I love this device.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech