I'm truly hoping that the LG G6 will have some quality Tempered Glass Screen Protectors. I do hope that some manufactures are going to step up the game and produce quality stuff. I was really disappointed with the screen protector I had for LG G5 so I'm looking forward to see new products.

So far I got this Yootech LG G6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector
    Amazon.com: LG G6 Screen Protector, Yootech [2-Pack] LG G6 Tempered Glass
    LG G6 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors-41b2ow-fvql._aa400_.jpg
    Are you going to use Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for your LG G6?
    pounder001 and rumbikrobo like this.
    02-09-2017 09:45 AM
    I'm looking forward for the release of this device. Will definitely try to find quality Tempered Glass Screen Protector
    shasticat likes this.
    02-20-2017 03:50 AM
    Amazon already has numerous tempered glass screen protectors on sale for the G6! This will be the first one I have been able to buy in a long time! Great job LG in keeping the screen FLAT!
    rumbikrobo, recDNA and shasticat like this.
    02-22-2017 07:40 PM
    Amazon already has numerous tempered glass screen protectors on sale for the G6! This will be the first one I have been able to buy in a long time! Great job LG in keeping the screen FLAT!
    Yeah! I'm very happy that it is going to be flat
    02-26-2017 02:03 PM
    I like how this Supershieldz LG G6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector looks.
    It is Supershieldz Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free according to Amazon

LG G6 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors-615s0ixvtyl._sl484_.jpg
    03-02-2017 07:54 AM
    There will be no problems with screen protectors for the G6. It has a perfectly flat screen. On the other hand, it's a pain in the a** to use a screen protector on the S7, S7 Edge and (most certainly) S8.
    GrumpyMomofMacR likes this.
    03-03-2017 07:31 AM
    I have a tempered glass screen protector on my iPhone SE and I love it. I can barely tell it's there. I'm so happy at the prospect of being able to get one for the G6, if I do in fact end up buying this phone as anticipated. I use a film protector on my iPhone 7Plus. I've tried film protectors on my Note 7 and S7 Edge and while the fit and protection was adequate, film protectors on AMOLED displays make them look sparkly and a little pixelated. So I took them off. My HTC 10 is in a folio case for now and has a nice film protector.

I'm am odd duck who isn't overly fond of AMOLED. I can take it or leave it. I seem to get less eye strain on LCD displays.
    shasticat and AustinTech like this.
    03-04-2017 09:12 AM
    I'm very happy this is not going to be an issue with LG G6
    AustinTech likes this.
    03-06-2017 12:57 PM
    I have a tempered glass screen protector on my iPhone SE and I love it. I can barely tell it's there. I'm so happy at the prospect of being able to get one for the G6, if I do in fact end up buying this phone as anticipated. I use a film protector on my iPhone 7Plus. I've tried film protectors on my Note 7 and S7 Edge and while the fit and protection was adequate, film protectors on AMOLED displays make them look sparkly and a little pixelated. So I took them off. My HTC 10 is in a folio case for now and has a nice film protector.

I'm am odd duck who isn't overly fond of AMOLED. I can take it or leave it. I seem to get less eye strain on LCD displays.
    Yeah I agree with you. My girlfriend also has tempered glass screen protector on iPhone SE and it is perfect
    03-09-2017 12:59 PM
    Did anyone order anything yet?
    03-16-2017 10:13 AM
    Happy with the Yootech LG G6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector. Works well with my case no bubbles or lifting
    05-22-2017 07:46 AM
    Happy with the Yootech LG G6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector. Works well with my case no bubbles or lifting
    +1. Brought couple when they're on sale.
    05-22-2017 07:51 PM