LG G6 Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm truly hoping that the LG G6 will have some quality Tempered Glass Screen Protectors. I do hope that some manufactures are going to step up the game and produce quality stuff. I was really disappointed with the screen protector I had for LG G5 so I'm looking forward to see new products.

So far I got this Yootech LG G6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Amazon.com: LG G6 Screen Protector, Yootech [2-Pack] LG G6 Tempered Glass
41b2ow-fVQL._AA400_.jpg
Are you going to use Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for your LG G6?

Last edited:

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Amazon already has numerous tempered glass screen protectors on sale for the G6! This will be the first one I have been able to buy in a long time! Great job LG in keeping the screen FLAT! :D

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I like how this Supershieldz LG G6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector looks.
It is Supershieldz Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free according to Amazon

615S0IXVTYL._SL484_.jpg

Dennis James5

May 20, 2016
Visit site
There will be no problems with screen protectors for the G6. It has a perfectly flat screen. On the other hand, it's a pain in the a** to use a screen protector on the S7, S7 Edge and (most certainly) S8.

GrumpyMomofMacR

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
I have a tempered glass screen protector on my iPhone SE and I love it. I can barely tell it's there. I'm so happy at the prospect of being able to get one for the G6, if I do in fact end up buying this phone as anticipated. I use a film protector on my iPhone 7Plus. I've tried film protectors on my Note 7 and S7 Edge and while the fit and protection was adequate, film protectors on AMOLED displays make them look sparkly and a little pixelated. So I took them off. My HTC 10 is in a folio case for now and has a nice film protector.

I'm am odd duck who isn't overly fond of AMOLED. I can take it or leave it. I seem to get less eye strain on LCD displays.

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I have a tempered glass screen protector on my iPhone SE and I love it. I can barely tell it's there. I'm so happy at the prospect of being able to get one for the G6, if I do in fact end up buying this phone as anticipated. I use a film protector on my iPhone 7Plus. I've tried film protectors on my Note 7 and S7 Edge and while the fit and protection was adequate, film protectors on AMOLED displays make them look sparkly and a little pixelated. So I took them off. My HTC 10 is in a folio case for now and has a nice film protector.

I'm am odd duck who isn't overly fond of AMOLED. I can take it or leave it. I seem to get less eye strain on LCD displays.

Yeah I agree with you. My girlfriend also has tempered glass screen protector on iPhone SE and it is perfect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol