G6 vs. V30...

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Here's the thing, having two "flagship" phones per year since the V10 seemed like a dumb idea to me. Samsung can pull that off, but LG is never going to pull those kind of sales off to keep justifying two per year, at least if they really want to make money. The V20 was a huge step up from the V10 IMO and the G5 was weird with the mods, but really a solid phone. Stick with one thing and do it well. This split makes LG look like they are completely unsettled without any real vision for what they want their flagship line to look like.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Here's the thing, having two "flagship" phones per year since the V10 seemed like a dumb idea to me. Samsung can pull that off, but LG is never going to pull those kind of sales off to keep justifying two per year, at least if they really want to make money. The V20 was a huge step up from the V10 IMO and the G5 was weird with the mods, but really a solid phone. Stick with one thing and do it well. This split makes LG look like they are completely unsettled without any real vision for what they want their flagship line to look like.

I would normally agree but there are people out there not buying LG because they don't offer a water resistant phone so maybe this is a good thing for them. Hopefully they don't go to a sealed unit with the V30

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
This sounds like a wonderful device! Looking forward to seeing it in person!

Looks like we will have to wait till April before we can get our hands on this. I think it's worth the wait. It looks just as awesome as the leaks portrayed. :D

Not sure about the price yet but hopefully my pocket will be able to handle the diet hahaha.

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Looks like we will have to wait till April before we can get our hands on this. I think it's worth the wait. It looks just as awesome as the leaks portrayed. :D

Not sure about the price yet but hopefully my pocket will be able to handle the diet hahaha.

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

Oh noes! But the wait will definitely be worth it, as you've said! More time for them to add tweaks and make it even better!

And LOOL I know what you mean! I may switch back to LG in a year or two if I like what I see! It's a big phone but I get that it's a different feel and size because of the screen. Guess we'll have to hold it and see for ourselves!