03-17-2017 01:20 PM
27 12
tools
    Yeah I said it wasn't based on facts cause I'm not behind the scenes, I also said it "seems". Im not knocking anything, I just don't and never relied on reviews to skew my choice.. case in point, the iPhone has historically been the 'best' phone. Never swayed my purchases. Lol

And the G6 looks like a good phone. And I know the Pixel is as well. Haha
    And that's why I don't get people getting upset over reviews. It's just the writers opinion.. hence why you should always read multiple. I've seen multiple writers recommend the OnePlus but sadly it's just a phone I don't want to buy.
    Jeremiah Bonds likes this.
    03-17-2017 01:13 PM
    And that's why I don't get people getting upset over reviews. It's just the writers opinion.. hence why you should always read multiple. I've seen multiple writers recommend the OnePlus but sadly it's just a phone I don't want to buy.
    For sure. I know that a lot of people tend to like their phones a lot more than what reviewers give them credit for.. at least lately. I've also noticed that the bigger companies have differing opinions than the smaller reviewers. It's funny. It kind of reminds me of radio stations and how they play the same 5 or 6 songs over and over because the major labels give them tons and tons of money to do so. But it's all anecdotal in this case, which we stated. But I think it can go either way.. We don't have evidence proving they did or didn't get paid. HAH.. dog chasing his tail.
    03-17-2017 01:20 PM
27 12