Yeah I said it wasn't based on facts cause I'm not behind the scenes, I also said it "seems". Im not knocking anything, I just don't and never relied on reviews to skew my choice.. case in point, the iPhone has historically been the 'best' phone. Never swayed my purchases. Lol

And the G6 looks like a good phone. And I know the Pixel is as well. Haha
    And that's why I don't get people getting upset over reviews. It's just the writers opinion.. hence why you should always read multiple. I've seen multiple writers recommend the OnePlus but sadly it's just a phone I don't want to buy.
    Jeremiah Bonds likes this.
    03-17-2017 01:13 PM
    And that's why I don't get people getting upset over reviews. It's just the writers opinion.. hence why you should always read multiple. I've seen multiple writers recommend the OnePlus but sadly it's just a phone I don't want to buy.
    For sure. I know that a lot of people tend to like their phones a lot more than what reviewers give them credit for.. at least lately. I've also noticed that the bigger companies have differing opinions than the smaller reviewers. It's funny. It kind of reminds me of radio stations and how they play the same 5 or 6 songs over and over because the major labels give them tons and tons of money to do so. But it's all anecdotal in this case, which we stated. But I think it can go either way.. We don't have evidence proving they did or didn't get paid. HAH.. dog chasing his tail.
    03-17-2017 01:20 PM
    I never even see g6 once on street in my city. It used to be g4 anywhere. Bootloop really kills lg.
    05-26-2017 08:36 AM
    I never even see g6 once on street in my city. It used to be g4 anywhere. Bootloop really kills lg.
    LG is alive and well and I'm sure the folks over there worked pretty hard to curb any past issues that resulted in "Bootloops".

I can assure you that in any city, you're going to have a high probability of seeing Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy devices. Now, if you start looking for G6's, One Plus 3's, Honor 8s, Axon 7's and the like...I doubt you'll find alot.
    05-26-2017 09:56 AM
    I've seen quite a few G6 devices out and about, actually.

Interesting I've only seen the black model though.
    05-26-2017 10:07 AM
    LG is alive and well and I'm sure the folks over there worked pretty hard to curb any past issues that resulted in "Bootloops".

I can assure you that in any city, you're going to have a high probability of seeing Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy devices. Now, if you start looking for G6's, One Plus 3's, Honor 8s, Axon 7's and the like...I doubt you'll find alot.
    I see less samsung after the note7 explosion.
    05-26-2017 02:41 PM
    I see less samsung after the note7 explosion.
    C'mon really? I'm not you, but I find it very hard to believe that people who had Samsung phones prior to the Note 7 recall just left their phones. The S7 and S7 edges were on sale months before the Note 7 and they weren't recalled. S8's and S8+ have been selling extremely well. As many Samsung devices that have been sold, I doubt the Note 7 turned off a noticeable number of consumers.

So honestly, what do you see? Everyone using iPhones? Or less people using smartphones altogether.
    05-26-2017 04:59 PM
    C'mon really? I'm not you, but I find it very hard to believe that people who had Samsung phones prior to the Note 7 recall just left their phones. The S7 and S7 edges were on sale months before the Note 7 and they weren't recalled. S8's and S8+ have been selling extremely well. As many Samsung devices that have been sold, I doubt the Note 7 turned off a noticeable number of consumers.

So honestly, what do you see? Everyone using iPhones? Or less people using smartphones altogether.
    Iphone and very random android.
    05-26-2017 07:53 PM
    Iphone and very random android.
    I've seen alot more unlocked Android's lately. I've seen a good amount of Axon 7's and onepluses. Then some others that I can't identify. I can honestly say I haven't seen a single S8 or S8+ and only seen a G6 once that I can remember.
    05-26-2017 08:32 PM
    I've seen alot more unlocked Android's lately. I've seen a good amount of Axon 7's and onepluses. Then some others that I can't identify. I can honestly say I haven't seen a single S8 or S8+ and only seen a G6 once that I can remember.
    For android market, people tend to buy middle range phones instead of flagships now. Really cannot tell the different except someone like me really cares the photo quality or has some very specific requirement. If someone really care showing off or being perfect, they go for iphone.
    05-27-2017 01:51 AM
    LG G6 - Full phone specifications
    How can a "flagship" use a 1/3" sensor? LOL. This small sensor size is the worst I have seen for a flagship.
    Yesterday 02:25 PM
    LG G6 - Full phone specifications
    How can a "flagship" use a 1/3" sensor? LOL. This small sensor size is the worst I have seen for a flagship.
    Funny. Apple has no problem using it on their flagship iPhone 7+.....
    Yesterday 06:04 PM
    Yesterday 06:22 PM
38 12