Are you getting a G6 or an S8?

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Every Samsung phone I've used has lagged immediately. Even the Note 7 started lagging within a couple of days. The G6 has been buttery smooth since I've gotten it

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
You must not have owned a Note 5. I have had this phone for 14 months and never a day of lag. But everyone's experience may differ.
Thinking about it, youre right. I only had a note 5 for a short time but I dont remember it lagging like the s7 and s7 edge did. Had the battery been better and more storage I probably would still have one because design and stability wise it was a great phone.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I've experienced lag on every Samsung as well. (S5, S7E, N7) They fly through certain apps like nobody's business, but some basic things lag. That's what always drove me batty. There's a whole lot I like about Samsung, but there's just a little more I like about LG. At least right now. Always subject to change :)

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I really like LG phones since I had to find another phone after the N7 debacle. I had always had a Samsung ever since the note 3. Getting the V20, it simply worked well and had some great qualities. The G6 is the same...its beautiful....compact...and everything just works. All of my Samsung's stutter or pause all the time. Even the short time I had the N7...it would pause...I guess from Touchwiz. Every.....Samsung I had glitches at times. Notnwirh the 2 LG I have had. They just work as intended. Don't have a lot if the bells and whistles that Samsung's have....that most people don't use...a Bixby button...seriously? Stupid. Just my take. Loving my G6. .

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I sold my s7 edge for axon 7 128gb with 6gb ram... And using 2nd phone blu life one x2 till g6 is launched...
Both phones are great... But s8 dint impress me much if u compare it with s7 edge... If I dint want flat screen and dual camera
I would rather buy 128gb s7 edge and have axon and s7 edge
G6 I prefer this year

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I really like LG phones since I had to find another phone after the N7 debacle. I had always had a Samsung ever since the note 3. Getting the V20, it simply worked well and had some great qualities. The G6 is the same...its beautiful....compact...and everything just works. All of my Samsung's stutter or pause all the time. Even the short time I had the N7...it would pause...I guess from Touchwiz. Every.....Samsung I had glitches at times. Notnwirh the 2 LG I have had. They just work as intended. Don't have a lot if the bells and whistles that Samsung's have....that most people don't use...a Bixby button...seriously? Stupid. Just my take. Loving my G6. .
Is it worth upgrading from the G5 to the G6?
1)How much longer does the battery last on average?
2) what other features surpass the G5's?

Last edited:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Is it worth upgrading from the G5 to the G6?
1)How much longer does the battery last on average?
2) what other features surpass the G5's?

I would say definitely yes. The phone is better in every way but one of the key thing for me is signal strength. My daughter had the G5 and now the G6. To many times I couldn't hear her at all unless she called on WiFi.

With the G6 I can here her all the time now.

Besides that the phone is just better all around

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I would say definitely yes. The phone is better in every way but one of the key thing for me is signal strength. My daughter had the G5 and now the G6. To many times I couldn't hear her at all unless she called on WiFi.

With the G6 I can here her all the time now.

Besides that the phone is just better all around
Many thanks for sharing that information, much appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac