LG G6 Preoder / shipping thread!

Denisej

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Ordered platinum from AT&T Ships April 4th-6th. First time turning in a phone and upgrading with AT&T Next. Can someone please tell me...is it correct to assume that I will receive a box and instructions to ship my current phone when I receive the LG G6?

Thx

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
T mobile pre order is live.

For those who dont know yet. The pre order for The mobile is live. I jus ordered mine. Get em while their hot.

orangeman

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
How are you ordering on T-Mobile? I've been talking to two different people on their phone ordering and they tell me it isn't in their system and to call back on April 7th

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: T mobile pre order is live.

Well according to The mobile my order has already shipped. So either I'm getting my phone early or it's the wrong device lol. I'll keep you all posted if you wish on what happens. Says delivery tomorrow. I asked to hold it at a UPS location instead of delivery. We will see.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Well according to The mobile my order has already shipped. So either I'm getting my phone early or it's the wrong device lol. I'll keep you all posted if you wish on what happens. Says delivery tomorrow. I asked to hold it at a UPS location instead of delivery. We will see.

Did you already get a tracking number? Most of the time Tmo considers it 'shipped' as soon as the label is printed.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

I got a tracking number a UPS says delivery tomorrow. Like I said we will see what actually happens. Out of the long list of phones I pre order each year this would be the first I got this early so I'm not holding my breath.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis