LG G6 Preoder / shipping thread!

libra68

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Got mine yesterday evening (March29th). Upgraded from the HTC M8. First time purchasing an LG. So far I'm enjoying it. Still toying around with the features and setup. Haven't used the camera much yet but hope to soon.

Got the Ice Ice Baby Platinum.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
You still rocking the pixel too? How does everyone get multiple phones through their carriers? Pay for multiple lines or just have the money to buy full retail all the time??
Buy full retail, keep them in excellent condition then sell for top dollar when ready for a change. Or keep some and buy the next full retail anyways.

Powerplaygraphix

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Got mine from Verizon today. I've been pretty happy with it so far. I've got to find a case for it. Biggest problem with buying anything other than Apple or Samsung phones is the lack of cases. Carrying around a "naked" all glass phone really makes me nervous. Can't decide on whether I want an all clear case or something more substantial.

anon(40232)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 29th, still waiting for UPS to deliver. Should be soon, unless they choose to deliver when I'm at work and can't sign for it.

Woot! It's here! Just can't seem to figure out if there is a film on the back of the Platinum model. There is a sticker, but I can't seem to get any film to peel up.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87