Purchase Question (Verizon)

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I am off contract and eligible for an upgrade. Is there anyway to get the phone subsidised like in the old days?

-Myk-

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there any real difference or perks then when buying it from Verizon online, a Verizon store, or Best Buy?

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Is there any real difference or perks then when buying it from Verizon online, a Verizon store, or Best Buy?

No restocking fee if you buy online from VZW. That means you basically get a free 14 day trial. If you don't like it, just return it without paying a $35 restocking fee. Also BB is charging almost $60 more for the VZW G6. $729 vs $672 from VZW.

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I imagine some of that is the $200 trade in, though im not sure where the other money came from. Thing is the trade in is for phones that are worth more than $200. I mean I suspect some people would be glad to get rid of a G4 before it boot loops but mine was repaired with a new mobo and thus not likely to bootloop again, and it is still a premium phone with a fast cpu, excellent QHD screen, and a high end camera. Certainly not going to find that on those off brand phones in that price range.