But isn't there a non stop payment plan?
    03-20-2017 10:06 PM
    I'm not worried. The bootloop was really an issue with specific iterations - the G3 was pretty much exempt from it, for example - so there is no guarantee that the G6 will get it. Any phone has the potential for bugs, glitches, and issues - it's a gamble when you buy one from any platform!
    03-20-2017 10:22 PM
    I have had my Note 5 for almost 14 month now. Not a problem other than sub par battery. Hopefully that can be said about the G6
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-21-2017 05:59 AM
    JOD is the best thing T-Mobile ever created. It's a phone junkies crack house.
    Premium price for premium experience. You can say that. Only 3 jump per year right?
    03-21-2017 04:15 PM
    My G5 is my first LG phone ever, and its been a very positive experience. Never experienced anything remotely resembling a bootloop, and I push this phone hard every day.
    jlost likes this.
    03-22-2017 09:27 AM
    I don't think there is anything to worry about. Like someone else said, no more than Samsung phones catching on fire. But I believe that both LG and Samsung have done their research and testing to make sure these things don't happen again. I had told my wife that I'd be upgrading to the LG G6 after my G4 started overheating and lagging horribly and she was shocked that I'd go with another LG phone. She, of course is on an iPhone and can't understand why I'd not switch over to an iPhone which rarely has issues like the G4 and Note 7. She was wondering why I wouldn't go with something else. I was thinking, there is nothing else.

I was thinking that there is a vast difference in iPhone users and Android users. As well as vast differences in Android phones. I think that most iPhone users don't know there's any difference between an LG and Samsung or Motorola or HTC. Because they have one phone that looks all the same to every other iPhone out there, as far as UI is concerned. And very little difference in hardware. I see a lot of people using older generations of iPhones whereas with Android, we need ones that are newer.

Android phones are generally cheaper to buy and for my money, offer so much more to the user. And they're just more fun to use.

I really hope that Android phone manufacturers can build solid phones that can compete with the hardware durability of iPhones. I think in many ways Android phones are built better.

I also don't think I've ever seen an Android phone in the wild with a shattered screen. But just about every other iPhone I see, the screen is cracked or broken. It's probably due to the fact that most Android users take better care of their phones than people who have iPhones. Mainly because we have to do our research and even the average Android user knows probably more about their phone than iPhone users know about their phone.
    jlost likes this.
    Today 04:57 AM

I also don't think I've ever seen an Android phone in the wild with a shattered screen. But just about every other iPhone I see, the screen is cracked or broken. It's probably due to the fact that most Android users take better care of their phones than people who have iPhones. Mainly because we have to do our research and even the average Android user knows probably more about their phone than iPhone users know about their phone.
    This is mainly attributed to how easy it is to get an iPhone screen replaced. There are Apple stores everywhere and the cost is extremely cheap. With Applecare you pay $29 and without it you pay $$129-$149. Its able to be done same day and you just cant find that convenience with android devices and why people are so much more careful with them.
    Today 07:56 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ornerfly&hl=en
    But isn't there a non stop payment plan?
    What do you mean by a "non-stop payment plan?" If you're always leasing, then yes, the payments will never stop, as one will keep switching from phone to phone and always restarting a new lease, unless you plan to keep it.

I don't like how the screen's rounded corners are a bit jagged and not perfectly smooth.

You couldn't possibly unnotice that.
    Download Cornerfly from the Play Store and smooth out those imperfect rounded corners.
    Today 08:12 AM
33 12