I have a G6 infront of me, ask away

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
How's the main camera in full auto compare to the V20? Some pre-production G6 reviews say the auto focus is better on the G6 but detail is better on the V20. I'm frustrated at times with the V20 camera in full auto.

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
How does the screen quality (colors, brightness, temperature, etc.) compare with the screen on the V20 (and G5 if you know)?

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
What are your first thoughts about the phone?

I like the aspect ratio, something different. Phone feels super smooth. Love the camera app. Cameras seeem comparable to my 7plus. Phone feels great in the hand. I like how thick it feels.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
How's the main camera in full auto compare to the V20? Some pre-production G6 reviews say the auto focus is better on the G6 but detail is better on the V20. I'm frustrated at times with the V20 camera in full auto.
Auto seems pretty decent. Now an update could fix this but it's exposing a little dark for me.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
How does the screen quality (colors, brightness, temperature, etc.) compare with the screen on the V20 (and G5 if you know)?

I like the color actually! With my iPhone next to it, the phone weighs in on the cool side for sure. But nothing looks blown out, whites look white and everything like that.

Chemy JMHT

VR Expert
Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I have a G6 here. What are your questions?

What about the Daydream? do you have how to try it?

I think the aspect ratio will actually help little with it, I think it's not in the compatible devices from the Daydream site but because it's not officially released I guess.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Does it have the pre installed screen protector like the V20 did?

And thanks for taking the time to answer some questions!;