bto0EmP.jpg

Lowlight unedited

rXciAky.jpg

Unedited (wide angle)

AUlGvYJ.jpg

chmun77

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
It's about the same. I find it to be a bit slower than the V20 in low light. They both suffer from slow shutter speeds resulting in blurry shots especially with subjects that move around like people and pets. I'd say, if you want a good overall camera especially for low light and you're due for an upgrade maybe try out the S8 or S8+ instead. My S7E, Pixel and iPhone 7+ all take better photos in low light compared to the G6 and V20.

Indeed. The responsiveness of my V20 camera suffers as well when in low light. I was hoping LG has rectified this issue with G6 but apparently still not.

Not a fan of the S8 especially its curve sides. Guess will have to stick with my V20 for quite some time till better choices come along.

chmun77

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
All the day shots are amazing!! Any wonderful low light street shots, etc to share please??? Wondering if there are any lens flares, etc.

bigal77

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
This camera is ridiculously good. Coming from a 6p. This was taken in bedroom..... Complete darkness. Not even a spec of light.
ce768589b89f3c578d4ceac476a11af4.jpg

bigal77

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
It's not a matter of poor image quality with still photos. The phone struggles with movement in anything outside of direct sunlight.
I've gotten nice pics of my kids..... And they never stop moving! But true some blur occurs on some pics. Normal if you ask me.

Overall a great camera. Best I've ever had

David Bugyi

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the info and the pictures. Just as I tought, the older sensor was not a wise choice for the G6 and now I actually changed my mind getting it. In 2017 even the mid-range phones are great for stills, I tought the G6 is going to be a great all-arounder camera phone, but turns out it is not. The wide angle is still appealing tough.

gavinfabl

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Loving the photos. I will have my G6 in a few days and will get some photos shared as soon as possible. What is the best way to embed them on here?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX