Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Rock rose
233944f31b5fa2f7c162458901a986dc.jpg

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have my G6 coming in soon but the fact that blurry night shots exist is concerning.

Have they fixed this issue? I'm seeing more day light shots on this thread now so I don't know what to go off of.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I have my G6 coming in soon but the fact that blurry night shots exist is concerning.

Have they fixed this issue? I'm seeing more day light shots on this thread now so I don't know what to go off of.

I don't think they're much more a problem than any other phone to be honest. If I'm trying to take lowlight pics of my kids or dog then I tend to get blurry shots whatever camera I use and the same was for the Galaxy s8 Plus I had before the G6

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I don't think they're much more a problem than any other phone to be honest. If I'm trying to take lowlight pics of my kids or dog then I tend to get blurry shots whatever camera I use and the same was for the Galaxy s8 Plus I had before the G6

This^^^

Im getting the same blurry results in low light and almost every phone I try. If the shutter speed is in the 1/8 range you're going to have issues. Best bet is to go into pro mode and manually adjust things if its an issue. For me, Ive come to terms with the limitations of these cameras and adjust accordingly.

S8+, S8, G6, iPhone 6s plus, Mate 9 and many many more Ive tried all struggle with movement in low light.

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
This^^^

Im getting the same blurry results in low light and almost every phone I try. If the shutter speed is in the 1/8 range you're going to have issues. Best bet is to go into pro mode and manually adjust things if its an issue. For me, Ive come to terms with the limitations of these cameras and adjust accordingly.

S8+, S8, G6, iPhone 6s plus, Mate 9 and many many more Ive tried all struggle with movement in low light.

Thanks for the feedback!

I've been debating on keeping my iPhone 6S Plus or going with the G6. The G6 has an amazing deal right now at Best Buy so the price was a big selling point. However, I have discovered more and more of how good a phone this is. I was just concerned with camera quality (low light).

I have 15 days to test it out anyway but I just wanted some reassurance. Thanks.

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
This^^^

Good to know! Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad