Anybody having buyer's remorse?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
So far no remorse at all. Liking the size, screen, battery life and overall performance alot.
Far far I'm enjoying it. Will have to use it a few days at work to fully see if there are any issues
Nope. Not yet. Loving this phone so far.
No remorse at all… it fits in the hand perfectly

Looks like this device is off to a flying start :D Positive reviews all round. Galaxy S8. Watch out haha. As soon as it arrives in stores locally for me i have to have a look. For me, just opening the box is half the excitement haha :D

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Looks like this device is off to a flying start :D Positive reviews all round. Galaxy S8. Watch out haha. As soon as it arrives in stores locally for me i have to have a look. For me, just opening the box is half the excitement haha :D
It really is a great little big phone. I was a little skeptical about all the fawning Pocketnow and ACentral gave it, but it has lived up to the accolades in my opinion.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
NOT with the G6, but my brother is having issues with his V10 (YES the dreaded boot loop!) So I had to loan him my Mate 9 and I'm using a Moto Z Force I just trade for. (NO I couldn't give him the Z I need it for my Daydream, plus I want to try the Mods that came with the deal) BUT I really miss my Mate, best phone I've owned in a while. I have a feeling I'm gonna have a tough time getting it back!

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
NOT with the G6, but my brother is having issues with his V10 (YES the dreaded boot loop!) So I had to loan him my Mate 9 and I'm using a Moto Z Force I just trade for. (NO I couldn't give him the Z I need it for my Daydream, plus I want to try the Mods that came with the deal) BUT I really miss my Mate, best phone I've owned in a while. I have a feeling I'm gonna have a tough time getting it back!

I know someone considering selling a Mate 9 thats a month old with a bunch of extras real cheap ;)

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Blahhh you guys are making me want a G6! Lool. I usually have buyer's remorse when it comes to a bigger purchase like a phone; but I very quickly get over it because I love the phone in question so much. :) But that's just me - I'm a phone geek.

I always wait at least 3 months after release before I buy a phone. I prefer objective reviews based on some time and real world usage.

carbon08

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
I've been very impressed with the G6. It's a very good looking phone. It does what it's suppose to do. If I were to design a phone, it would look like the G6. It's all business, no gimmicks!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The note 7 was perfect and I wish they would have rereleased it. The one reason I won't touch the s8 is the curved screen. I'm over that feature and wish it would go away. Now when the note 8 comes out I'll hop right on board but I'll still hate the curved screen.
They are selling refurbs with smaller batteries overseas.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I imagine they will hit ebay or Amazon.

I wish I could have 2 phones that both ring on the same number. Love to have iPhone and Android simultaneously but can't deal with switching sims nor 2 different phone numbers
T-Mobile digits or Google voice . Plus no US company will give the Note 7 refurbs access to their features so no VoLTE, WiFi calling etc

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile digits or Google voice . Plus no US company will give the Note 7 refurbs access to their features so no VoLTE, WiFi calling etc
Oh that's noo good.

Google Voice still would require I choose a new number not my current number. I'm in vzw.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463