Early Shipping

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure T-Mobile got the blessing of LG to ship early. LG is a small player and they need as much of a head start they can get over Samsung. AT&T and Verizon don't care, as they know the bulk of their customers will want the S8 and iPhone 8. Heck, Verizon has a clock countdown on their homepage for the S8. They never really tried to push the G6. Verizon has had the preorder up for over a week now, and you can still get it delivered by the 30th. Unfortunately, the demand really isn't there for the G6.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile does this with most phones, they want to score some points with early adopters who are impatient and wants to get the phone asap. Love them when they do this.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure T-Mobile got the blessing of LG to ship early. LG is a small player and they need as much of a head start they can get over Samsung. AT&T and Verizon don't care, as they know the bulk of their customers will want the S8 and iPhone 8. Heck, Verizon has a clock countdown on their homepage for the S8. They never really tried to push the G6. Verizon has had the preorder up for over a week now, and you can still get it delivered by the 30th. Unfortunately, the demand really isn't there for the G6.

T-Mobile is known for shipping pre orders ahead of everyone else. They do it with LG.. Samsung.. etc.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Did you G6 come yet?! How are you liking it?
Yes. I haven't got much time to play with it, so far I like more than LG v20. Needs to give LG kudo for going with 18:9 screen ration and flat (glass screen protector)

Even G6 is 5.7" its smaller than iPhone 7 plus and feel good in the hand. Reading news and browsing the web this screen gives more space.

If user are concern about small black bezel around the screen then go with black color. I brought blue version and loving it every minutes.

Fly like G6 before curve storm intercept

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes. I haven't got much time to play with it, so far I like more than LG v20. Needs to give LG kudo for going with 18:9 screen ration and flat (glass screen protector)

Even G6 is 5.7" its smaller than iPhone 7 plus and feel good in the hand. Reading news and browsing the web this screen gives more space.

If user are concern about small black bezel around the screen then go with black color. I brought blue version and loving it every minutes.

Fly like G6 before curve storm intercept

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience! It sounds like an amazing phone! And I can't wait to see the blue colour in person! Also, I too am impressed with the body-to-screen ratio.