Change the color temperature

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
For anyone that doesn't know how to change the color temperature on the G6, here's how to find it in the settings. I'm not sure why it's here and not under the display category.

-->Settings
-->Accessibility
-->Vision
-->Screen Color Adjustment

Switch it to manual and drag the pointer to anywhere you like until it suits your desires. You'll have to experiment with what looks best to your eyes.

Hope this helps.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
For anyone that doesn't know how to change the color temperature on the G6, here's how to find it in the settings. I'm not sure why it's here and not under the display category.

-->Settings
-->Accessibility
-->Vision
-->Screen Color Adjustment

Switch it to manual and drag the pointer to anywhere you like until it suits your desires. You'll have to experiment with what looks best to your eyes.

Hope this helps.

Those settings are for people who have issues with vision and aren't a very good way to try to calibrate the screen.

lunercrab

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
My phone is way too much on the warm/yellowish tint for my liking. I prefer the cooler/blue tint. I downloaded a screen calibration app to fix this issue. Tho I think I may exchange for another unit if possible...shouldn't need to calibrate anything IMO...

lunercrab

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
My phone is way too much on the warm/yellowish tint for my liking. I prefer the cooler/blue tint. I downloaded a screen calibration app to fix this issue. Tho I think I may exchange for another unit if possible...shouldn't need to calibrate anything IMO...
I agree...Mine was way too warm looking as well...I exchanged it for another one today actually...It's a bit better but still not what I like...The display model was nice and bright...what screen calibration app did you use? I used one but every time I changed the aspect ratio it would shut off so the bottom half of the screen was a different hue...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks