Build quality

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I keep taking it out of is case just to admire how nice this thing looks and feels. And you really see that super tight side bezel. This thing beats the fragile jewelry look of the S8 to me.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
It looks super nice. They ditched the IR Blaster, didn't they? Not a deal breaker but I do like having that feature. I like what they've done with the build quality though. It looks sexy as hell. Removable battery isn't really a big deal for me. So I like the new design.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
This phone feels amazing in the hand.. Almost feels like a sin to put a case on it.

You put it so well. I took off my case to put it on a wireless charger and I can't believe the difference. The phone doesn't feel fragile like most of the other devices on the market. The case that came in yesterday...Yeah...I'll use that when I'm out doing something strenuous. Keeping it out of the case for day to day use. It's that darn good.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The phone does look very gorgeous and like it would be a pleasure to hold. I agree: casing a phone can be depressing, but I'd rather do that than have it suffer a fall and a scratch. :(

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Got a Spigen case to protect the camera lens and power button. Took it off after about a day.

I hate the dust that builds up as round the edge of the display and this phone doesn't feel like it needs it

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Is the plastic around the charging port durable? I keep catching my fingernail on it when taking it in and out of my pocket

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781