LG G6 Help

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I've installed Nova as I usually do, but now I'm unable to take a screen shot...Does anyone know how to do it with Nova Installed? What am I missing? Thanks for the help

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I've installed Nova as I usually do, but now I'm unable to take a screen shot...Does anyone know how to do it with Nova Installed? What am I missing? Thanks for the help

Holding the power + volume down or using the "capture+" icon in the notification tray.

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Power + Volume down should work, although the first few times I tried it I had some issues pulling it off, which I attributed to just being used to doing it one-handed for years. There's always Google Assistant if you want a screenshot without the status bar and nav buttons, see below. I don't recommend it for any other reason because it's fiddly and requires a few more steps.

Screenshot_20170413-090245.jpg

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Power + Volume down should work, although the first few times I tried it I had some issues pulling it off, which I attributed to just being used to doing it one-handed for years. There's always Google Assistant if you want a screenshot without the status bar and nav buttons, see below. I don't recommend it for any other reason because it's fiddly and requires a few more steps.

View attachment 256563

Thanks, I didn't know using Google Assistant for this was even an option, cool!