LG G6 Reviews & Comparisons

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: I like the LG G6 more than the Galaxy S8.... Fight Me (YouTube Video)

I think a big reason I like the G6 over the S8 is the flat screen. The 821 is good enough. 4GB of RAM is awesome. The display is amazing. I also really hate touchwiz

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I think a big reason I like the G6 over the S8 is the flat screen. The 821 is good enough. 4GB of RAM is awesome. The display is amazing. I also really hate touchwiz

I hate TouchWiz and cheesewiz

carbon08

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site

Yeah, I never cared for the curvy edge display. Gimmicky. It does feel delicate to hold. I've been using the G6 for a few weeks now and I like the look and feel.

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: LG G6 vs. Google Pixel - Camera Showdown

I'm surprised at the results of this. I had watched another camera shootout video saying the Pixel was better. His last points in this video are why the G6 is better. Manual mode and the second wide angle lens is why it wins. And it's why I chose it over the Pixel.

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site

I also prefer the flat screen. If the S8 would've been offered in a flat screen I would've been seriously tempted by it. I have held the S7 edge in my hand at stores and I don't like how you get glare from the edges of the screen when watching videos. So in that regard the S8 "edge" wasn't even an option. Plus I'm a huge fan of the dual cameras and manual camera and video settings.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: LG G6 vs. Google Pixel - Camera Showdown

I'm surprised at the results of this. I had watched another camera shootout video saying the Pixel was better. His last points in this video are why the G6 is better. Manual mode and the second wide angle lens is why it wins. And it's why I chose it over the Pixel.
Me too..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21