After some time with the G6

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Before I get started I want to say that I am one of those people that get buyer's remorse relatively easy, especially with tech. It's been a while since I've stayed off the iOS path and usually it takes something promising from Samsung to even make me consider doing so. That being said, I haven't felt that feeling whatsoever with the G6. It really has been the best Android device I've ever used, and I'm sticking with it at least until I'm eligible for a Jump upgrade.

I had to exchange my first G6 as one of the cameras on the back was misaligned but the new one has been nothing but perfect. No errors, no annoying bugs, nothing. Everything just works. Having some iOS bias I am used to things just working, and the G6 has not failed. This is what I have been yearning for in an Android device for years.

Really glad I decided to spend some time with this phone and fall in love with it. Yes, I do have the option to take it back and get the S8, but why? The G6 has made that phone irrelevant to me.

I hope the community around the G6 picks up. It's understandably the underdog almost every year and that has made since up until now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma