Front spacing speakers that work with phone calls, in addition to media. I had it with my Nexus 6 and Iphone 7. Kind of a nice feature. They are great, but not enough to go backwards and get the huge Nexus 6 or the problematic Nexus 6P. The Iphone 7 was nice and loud, with a great form factor, but I grew tired of IOS. Maybe the Pixel 2 or a next model G6 will have it. When you look at surveys of what people want in a phone, front facing speakers are at the bottom of the list after battery life, display, OS, etc.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-21-2017 06:21 AM
    I agree that front facing speakers would have been nice. I previously had the HTC M8 with the front facing boom speakers and though those speakers were great I'm ok with the bottom firing speaker on the G6. Only annoying thing with the G6 speaker is I have to be careful I don't cover the speaker with my finger while it's playing.
    04-21-2017 08:40 AM
    Yeah, I really miss those from my Moto X Pure!
    04-21-2017 09:22 AM
    And One Handed Mode. It's the one thing that's really bugging me after having it on many other phones
    05-08-2017 06:30 AM
    Yeah i would have but my main phone is Axon 7 and 2nd is G6 soo have best of both worlds
    05-08-2017 07:03 AM
    The one feature I really would have liked would have been LED notifications.
    05-08-2017 08:40 AM
    The one feature I really would have liked would have been LED notifications.
    Definitely miss that. Why do they keep taking stuff away? The led and the IR blaster are 2 great features taken since the G5.
    To negate the Led issue I downloaded a great app called 'Screen Notifications' which turns on the screen for 10 secs when a notification comes in and shows you them on the lockscreen (same as iPhone does if you're familiar with that?)
    Morty2264 likes this.
    05-08-2017 08:45 AM
    Definitely miss that. Why do they keep taking stuff away? The led and the IR blaster are 2 great features taken since the G5.
    To negate the Led issue I downloaded a great app called 'Screen Notifications' which turns on the screen for 10 secs when a notification comes in and shows you them on the lockscreen (same as iPhone does if you're familiar with that?)
    Yes! And I loved the back button feature that the G3 and G4 had; but if I had to choose, it'd certainly be the LED notification that I'd want to have most.

Oh wow! That's awesome! Thanks for telling me! My boyfriend has an iPhone SE and I do like how his notifications are arranged on the lockscreen. Can you customize the app so only, say, the sender of the text message appears but the content of said message is hidden? That's how I like it on my Honor 8.
    05-08-2017 08:50 AM
    Yeah i would have but my main phone is Axon 7 and 2nd is G6 soo have best of both worlds
    So you are using the Axon 7 as your primary phone over the G6?!? Any reasons why, other than I guess the audio?
    05-08-2017 11:25 AM
    Can someone tell me how the G6 does notifications since there is no notification light? I would not used the always on display.
    05-08-2017 11:58 AM
    Can someone tell me how the G6 does notifications since there is no notification light? I would not used the always on display.
    always on display is the ticket.. what make you against it?
    05-08-2017 12:05 PM
    Yeah Always On Display. I'm guessing LG though it a bit pointless having 2 ways of showing you have notifications. Samsung stuck with both and I do wish LG had done the same. I'm used to not having it already tbh and LG have improved the Always On Display a lot since the G5
    05-08-2017 12:11 PM
    im not really against it, but I saw a review that it drains the battery. Does it drain your battery? I have the S8 and i dont use always on display on there because i have a notification light.
    I also heard that LG has pulsing notifications like a moto phone? Or is that not true?
    05-08-2017 12:17 PM
    im not really against it, but I saw a review that it drains the battery. Does it drain your battery? I have the S8 and i dont use always on display on there because i have a notification light.
    I also heard that LG has pulsing notifications like a moto phone? Or is that not true?
    I keep it on 24/7 and I also have it set to the Brighter Display setting so I can see it well in bright daylight. I still get well over 5hrs screen on time from the battery which is great for me. I did the same with my s8 Plus which uses even less battery for Always On Display as it's an Amoled screen. I think it looks and works great to be honest and doesn't make much difference to battery life.
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    05-08-2017 12:35 PM
    Be adventurous, try it and see how it works for you.
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    05-08-2017 04:37 PM
    I had the M8 as well. Loved the speakers on that one...
    05-09-2017 05:16 PM
    if it does drain the battery, it doesn't drain it much.
    05-09-2017 06:22 PM