To those getting blurry pictures

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Right, because there's no camera bump and it being flush and close to the FPS can cause some problems.

Yeah, coming from the G5 and with no case atm, I'm constantly missing the power button and smudging the lens.
I dont think mine has a plastic covering atm, but the 3 pictures I've taken have been of good quality so far

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Potentially blurry pics on the G6 is probably the one thing holding me back​ from upgrading my phone. In the past I've been frustrated with the phones I've owned that often took blurry pics in bright daylight until I got the Galaxy S7. The G7 would have to perform just as well as my S7 for me to switch. Still trying to decide...

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Potentially blurry pics on the G6 is probably the one thing holding me back​ from upgrading my phone. In the past I've been frustrated with the phones I've owned that often took blurry pics in bright daylight until I got the Galaxy S7. The G7 would have to perform just as well as my S7 for me to switch. Still trying to decide...

My G6 camera is great no blurry pics

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, that's good to hear! I guess I need to convince myself that the G6 camera takes the same quality pics as my Galaxy S7 before making the jump.

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, that's good to hear! I guess I need to convince myself that the G6 camera takes the same quality pics as my Galaxy S7 before making the jump.

some units come with a plasticy covering over the camera.
any blurry pics is down to that covering and once removed its all good

either that or its shocking photography skills :p

P.S The G6 has the ability to take as good pictures as a S7, but your mileage with Auto mode will vary depending on conditions.
Manual mode obviously can get you fantastic pictures if you put the effort in

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I think this is worth noting. I *never* clean my lenses. It's such a simple fix too!

haha i cant stand fingerprint marks!

having a nightmare with my caseless black g6 atm!
The upside is I do notice that the camera lens gets smudged really easily and can sort it out

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
haha i cant stand fingerprint marks!

having a nightmare with my caseless black g6 atm!
The upside is I do notice that the camera lens gets smudged really easily and can sort it out

Oh no! Are you in the market for a case? Try Caseology! It's an online store that sells awesome cases.