T-Mobile just dropped the price of the G6

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'll be exchanging mine tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get hit with the restocking fee but I'll still save $100, so I'm happy about that. Just have to figure out if I'll stick with black or change to the platinum, decisions....

Last edited:

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I'll be exchanging mine tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get hit with the restocking fee but I'll still save $100, so I'm happy about that. Just have to figure out if I'll stick with black or change to the silver, decisions....

As u already used the black no harm trying new color...and in blue color no finger smudges...i have blue...lovin that color

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll be exchanging mine tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get hit with the restocking fee but I'll still save $100, so I'm happy about that. Just have to figure out if I'll stick with black or change to the platinum, decisions....
See if they'll just discount it without you having to go through an exchange. Sometimes companies will do that if something went on sale and you just bought it.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Tmobile and their retail stores are a joke. I will never buy another phone from tmobile and half tempted to leave them all together.

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Tmobile no good in my area. I'm still in my s8 return window hoping to see a killer g6 deal but just not getting it. I'm sure if be happy with both phones, just making sure I get my money's worth.

searchmaven

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I missed my return/exchange window by 2 days but just got off the phone with T-Mobile and they agreed to take $75 off the remaining amount owed on the phone. Would have preferred the full $150 but I'll take it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon