TMobile LG G6 bogo offer

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just ran across this on another site. The promotion is at https://lgrebates.com. I think you have to buy both of them at the same time but I'm not 100 percent sure on that. I'll be taking mine back that I picked up a few days ago and getting two (one of each color).

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
This is a great deal. Gonna have to use one of my 3 Jumps to get 1 and then buy the other full price. Ill then sell one to essentially pay off mine. Free G6.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
In the official terms and conditions, it does state that you have to purchase both in a single transaction. I'll return the one that I currently have and buy two new ones.

Last edited:

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I was happy with my G5, but couldn't pass up this offer of two for $500. Rocking with my new G6.

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I was happy with my G5, but couldn't pass up this offer of two for $500. Rocking with my new G6.

I plan on redeeming the 500$ rebate right away. If it gets approved within the 14 day return window you can just return one of them and still get the rebate back.

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Thats actually not true and if you read the fine print on the lgrebates site it doesn't say that anywhere. thats because with a lease on tmobile you can't purchase 2 devices on one transaction. In order to qualify the fine print clearly states that you only have to buy or lease 2 g6 during the given time of the promotion. They don't even have to be purchased on the same day.

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
In the official terms and conditions, it does state that you have to purchase both in a single transaction. I'll return the one that I currently have and buy two new ones.

Thats actually not true and if you read the fine print on the lgrebates site it doesn't say that anywhere. thats because with a lease on tmobile you can't purchase 2 devices on one transaction. In order to qualify the fine print clearly states that you only have to buy or lease 2 g6 during the given time of the promotion. They don't even have to be purchased on the same day.

fjd726

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
You still need to add a line of service, I tried getting this on both my current lines and they declined saying you need to add a new line of service to be eligible.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have three lines and put the two phones on two of my current lines. Maybe I missed it but I didn't read anything in the seven pages of terms and conditions about needing to add a line. Now, obviously TMobile will not let you put more than one phone on a line, so if you don't have two free lines already then that will be a problem.
I have attached paragraph three of the terms and conditions where it states in a single transaction. When you click the terms and conditions link it will bring up a seven page pdf and this is paragraph three. paragraph 3.jpg

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I have three lines and put the two phones on two of my current lines. Maybe I missed it but I didn't read anything in the seven pages of terms and conditions about needing to add a line. Now, obviously TMobile will not let you put more than one phone on a line, so if you don't have two free lines already then that will be a problem.
I have attached paragraph three of the terms and conditions where it states in a single transaction. When you click the terms and conditions link it will bring up a seven page pdf and this is paragraph three. View attachment 260000

Well I don't know how that makes any sense because you cannot buy an additional device with a JOD transaction. Jod must be done independent. Either way I combined both receipts on top of one another to make it look like it was one transaction and folded them up to make them seem like one. I shouldn't have a problem getting it approved. If it doesn't get approved within the 14 days then I'll just return the unopened one. Simple.

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Interesting that Android Central has not posted and info about this, but did post about Samsung offer.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I can't speak to JOD because I don't have it but I just went in and got those two phones added to my two open lines and they show up on the same receipt, one under the other, and that should definitely pass.

When I walked into the corp store today to purchase the phones the first rep knew nothing and then another rep came over and said he knew all about it and that it was an LG promotion. I'd say that people know about it but they aren't really pushing it, maybe because they want to sell the S8. I don't know why they aren't pushing this since they are getting paid for us buying two phones no matter how you look at it.

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I took advantage of this yesterday as well.

Long story short, wife's birthday was on Thursday and she dropped her SGS7 on Wednesday. Being the nice guy I am I gave her my LG G6 (Black) and went back to using my Pixel (that I had not sold on Swappa yet). Walking thru the mall yesterday past the T-mobile store I told her about the BOGO because I knew she really wanted the Ice Platinum G6. Got the BOGO, one G6 and the Pixel both going on Swappa and she gets a brand new G6...Life is Good.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
deacon33, I just want to make sure that you know that it states both phones have to be purchased in a single transaction. I think a lot of people will get denied because they did not read the terms and conditions of which there is a link to at the very bottom of that promo page next to the submit button.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I read on another site that TMobile doesn't like the fact that LG isn't requiring you to add another line, so there may be some changes coming next week, maybe. I've already submitted so hopefully I'm locked in already but if not then I'll just return one since I'm well within the 14 day return period.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke