LG G6 + LG Tone Platinum = Wow!

mike770

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up a set of LG Tone Platinum Bluetooth headphones and I can not be more impressed. Theses headphones trigger the Apt-X HD feature of the G6 and it makes a world of difference in the sound quality of music. They are a bit expensive at $199 but I was able to get them on sale for $89. I say if you can catch them on sale go for it! I think you will be impressed as well.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I just picked up a set of LG Tone Platinum Bluetooth headphones and I can not be more impressed. Theses headphones trigger the Apt-X HD feature of the G6 and it makes a world of difference in the sound quality of music. They are a bit expensive at $199 but I was able to get them on sale for $89. I say if you can catch them on sale go for it! I think you will be impressed as well.

Yeah iam gonna buy them too...iam getting 50% discount since i purchased the G6 here in india

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Theses headphones trigger the Apt-X HD feature of the G6 and it makes a world of difference in the sound quality of music.

Thank you!!

Unfortunately there are many who will fight you against this and tell you that it makes no difference but I believe they're just trying to convince themselves that wired is just better and nothing can compete. ....or they just haven't heard for themselves. I have the Sony MDR-1ABT which are PHENOMENAL!!!

mike770

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Thank you!!

Unfortunately there are many who will fight you against this and tell you that it makes no difference but I believe they're just trying to convince themselves that wired is just better and nothing can compete. ....or they just haven't heard for themselves. I have the Sony MDR-1ABT which are PHENOMENAL!!!
While a good set wired headphones may be better, these being a Bluetooth headset, they get a big thumbs up from me.

Last edited:

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I've never even heard of that feature

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!!

Wired is better but APT X is very good or at least at good as it gets with Bluetooth.

mike770

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
how do you know if your headphones trigger that function?
78645fb1b2226f9b83f312192820cb1e.jpg

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Is there a delay in audio when watching videos? Whenever I watch a YouTube video using my cheap Bluetooth headphones, the audio is never synced with the video.

mike770

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Is there a delay in audio when watching videos? Whenever I watch a YouTube video using my cheap Bluetooth headphones, the audio is never synced with the video.
No delay at all. That was a big concern of mine as well. According to the Apt X website, that is one is the issues in which Apt-X alleviates.

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
No delay at all. That was a big concern of mine as well. According to the Apt X website, that is one is the issues in which Apt-X alleviates.
I will have to look into getting some then. I'm slowly starting to move over to Bluetooth more and more and would love a set that removes the audio delay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair