I am impressed with the LG G6

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Are you still happy with your G6?

Looks like it might have an oled screen. But as you know, the G6 is pretty darn amazing.

That's a bit disappointing. I know so many people with Samsung phones that have burn in... Personally I've never had an oled screen. The colors just seem too in your face. I don't know. Guess we'll see

Posted via the Android Central App

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

That's a bit disappointing. I know so many people with Samsung phones that have burn in... Personally I've never had an oled screen. The colors just seem too in your face. I don't know. Guess we'll see

Posted via the Android Central App
Yeah I don't regret not waiting for the v30.. if I like what I see, I may upgrade, but this thing is a beast

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

Aaaaannnnnnndddddd . . . Just ordered one :)
. . . Hope I don't get buyers remorse :(

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Still mostly happy with mine. I usually switch phones every 2 or 3 months and I've promised my wife I'm going to try and see out the full 12 months on this one. It's a great all rounder and covers most bases I demand in a phone - always on display, double tap to wake, great camera/s, water resistance and a good battery. The only problem for me is this phone came out early in the year and there's gonna be a hell of a lot of temptation in the coming months with the Note 8, iPhone 7s/8 etc etc and they will all have dual cameras too which I'm a sucker for

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Still very happy with mine. So much so that I don't really even think about it anymore, and that's a good thing. Enjoy the camera, screen is great, performance is still excellent, and the size is perfect for me.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Blackberry Priv . . Waffled back and forth between Z Play (for battery), Pixel XL (for updates), and G6 (I like the look) . . . Y'all 's enthusiasm was encouraging

You have a very impressive phone collection.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
No, no, no, I don't own any of these, I was trying to figure out which one to upgrade to . . .

Ohhhh I thought you meant that you had a bunch that you swapped up from time to time. An impressive lineup to choose from!

I definitely understand the difficulty of that choice! It'd be between the Z Play or the G6 for me!

ralfyguy

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site

Best phone ever, just the bug when answering a call by bringing the phone to your ear that doesn't work most of the time.

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

It's a nice phone, great size, camera. I am, however, not happy with battery life for my use. I barely get 4 hours of SoT . I still have it and use it for my second line, but went back to the Mate 9 for now.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Battery life is surprisingly good for me and better than I was getting on the s8 Plus. I get 4.5 to 5hrs SOT and I'm a heavy user. You've been spoiled with that huge battery on the Mate 9 so you're going to find it hard to match now lol

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

Weird. I've been on my phone all day for work answering emails and doing things on voxer and I have used three hours of SOT and have 54% left.

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Jeremiah Bonds[IMG said:
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170518/312ffbe5ccc03fbb9ec35a1a881aeb8f.jpg[/IMG];5820065]Weird. I've been on my phone all day for work answering emails and doing things on voxer and I have used three hours of SOT and have 54% left.
If I got that sort of battery life I would be estatic!

mark233

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site

Still happy. Been using it a little over a week. Never have used an LG device (Moto X Pure here).

Very pleased I bought this over the S8 (Tmo).

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

Using G6 since 25 days now...been 1 of the best phones i have used...1000% happy...glad i choose G6 over S8
Wanted a phone that just works out of the box..wanted flat screen and dual cameras..1 feature which i loved in lg phones that samsung was missing...
All phones have screen mirroring ..i stream lot of videos movies from my phone to my tv via chrome cast
I had g4 then to s7 edge...
G6 when i play a video via my phone to tv i can keep the phone locked and it will still stream...i samsung s7 edge i had to keep the screen on via video streaming...G6 rocks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800