Why won't my LG K7 screen Rotate?

alfred25o

Jun 10, 2016
Visit site
Why wont my lg k7 screen Rotate?

I got an lg k7 about 6 months ago the screen stopped rotating and made sure the auto screen rotate was on and calibrated the sensor and turned off then on again and even did a factory reset ............... can anyone help?

Stomlins

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why wont my lg k7 screen Rotate?

I am having the same exact problem! Does anybody have a solution? This is driving me crazy!

Whitecloaked_80

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I am currently an owner of the K7 and have never had a problem with the screen rotation. I suggest finding an app that gives you more control of your settings

GeneralFirebat

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I bought a K7 in June. Within 10 days it stopped rotating. I got a new one and this one does the same thing. I have to restart to get it to work. I havent seen anything about a fix.

jacob0143

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
Hmm, that's very strange. I've had an LG K7 for almost 7 months now, since 04/02/2016 to be exact based on this receipt I got from T-Mobile. And I haven't experienced any problems with auto-rotate. Also, I highly recommend that in the future , especially if you've installed a lot of apps and haven't backed up your phone, that you don't just automatically factory reset because there's something wrong with the phone. Although, based on what I'm getting at, you just got your phone, so you probably didn't have that much apps on it anyway and didn't mind the risk. Now, if your phone stops doing auto-rotate and even after getting a replacement it's still doing the same thing, the only thing I can probably suspect is that maybe they're just defective units. Maybe you should complain somewhere on LG's website and let them know about these auto-rotate problems. Maybe it'll get their attention, maybe it won't. But you can always try.

Last edited:

asampler

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

I got an lg k7 about 6 months ago the screen stopped rotating and made sure the auto screen rotate was on and calibrated the sensor and turned off then on again and even did a factory reset ............... can anyone help?

Jason11218

Jan 5, 2017
Visit site

VERY EASY FIX. GO TO MOTION SENSOR CALIBRATION BUT WHEN LAYING DOWN THE PHONE TO DO THE CALIBRATION MAKE SURE CALIBRATION SCREEN IS IN LANDSCAPE MODE. ( Tilt phone horizontal , lay down flat while screen is still in landscape and press "calubrate")