How can I get my LG L39C screen to turn on?

A

AC Question

LGL39C - screen will not come on.

I have tried all recommendations. Need to get my contacts off phone, but can't access from phone, of course, nor with my pc. Anyone know how? Is there software I can download for this phone or a way to assign my phone a drive so I can use software to retrieve?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: LGL39C - screen will not come on.

Welcome to Android Central! I assume your contacts were only saved to the local Phone account, and not to your Google account, right? If it were the latter, you wouldn't have this problem, since you'd be able to access all of your contacts on your Google Contacts website.

The problem is that locally saved contacts aren't in a file that is readily available to you--so even if you could mount the phone as a drive, you wouldn't be able to copy that file over to the computer.

You could try bringing the phone in to your wireless store, and see if they can extract the contacts. In the old days, before being able to sync contacts with Google, you would have to pay a fee for the wireless rep to plug your phone to a machine that could transfer the contacts to a new phone--not sure if that would work in your situation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante