Why isn't my micro SD accessible all of a sudden LG-L40s-2?

A

AC Question

My micro SD isn't accessible all of a sudden LG-L40s-2

The phone has had a lot of SD card problems in it's first week. It deleted then seemingly corrupted one of my SD cards, so I returned the phone and replaced it with the same model, thinking maybe the first phone had a defect. The second phone cooperated for about a day and a half with the new Micro SD I bought, but now wont read it. It knows their is an SD there, and it can tell how much memory is left on it, but it can't seem to access any specifics such as music or photos. I haven't downloaded anything out of the ordinary, and the SD reads fine on my computer. Help would be apriciated

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: My micro SD isn't accessible all of a sudden LG-L40s-2

So the phone is still under warranty. Feed them this one for lunch too, and see if the 3rd one works. Keep doing that. Eventually the manufacturers (they end up eating the defective phones) will get the idea that we just won't accept non-working phones.

Right now it's cheaper for them to not "waste" money on quality assurance, and keep replacing defective phones. When it gets too expensive for them to keep replacing phones, they'll save money and make sure the phones work. They do whatever leaves them the most money.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My micro SD isn't accessible all of a sudden LG-L40s-2

Welcome to Android Central! It's also worth running SD Insight to make sure the card is what it says it is. Counterfeit cards can cause various issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol